CPC-Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2009
AOR Received.
July 29, 2009
Hello there. Greetings! Bonjour!
I am Julius I am from the Philippines. I am trilingual I speak english, french and filipino. I am 26 years old. Im an international student. Im gay. I have been in Canada since June 2008. I go to a government post secondary school and im able to apply for a Post Graduate work permit after my school ends this october. My story starts here. Around after valentines this year i Was looking for a friend/Boyfriend online. It was so cold around this time so i need someone in my life cause i fealt really alone. I met someone around that time online. We decided to meet eventually. After few days of going out. We, him and I decided to be in a relationship. This was about March 2009. We go out every other day. Go for walks or go camping. We really clicked. We call each other everyday and night on the phone so we got developed. Until around May we decided to get married. And around June we decided to live together. Before I met him, my plan was to apply for a canadian experience class because i would qualify for the said class but when we lived together we decided for him to sponsor me as a spouse Inland because it might work too. Its both our first marriage. Im 26 and he's 39. I submitted all the documents required in addition i also submitted pictures of us going to whistler victoria and such and pictures with our friends and family i also submitted our marriage license, certificate from my country that i was never married and joint bank account here. But i didnt submit phone bills and stuff like that because its not in the document list anyway and letter from friends and family but i have it with me anyway if ever they ask. Now in this case of mine. How long would it usually last after the first stage approval of 5-6 months. Ive been reading forums like some people wait up to 18 months. Do you think my case is complicated. And if ever can i send the phone bills and letters even if they havent asked it yet? If i send it now 2 months after i sent my initial application on July would my applications be delayed. I was planning to send it to vegreville with labels additional documents that maybe helpful to my applications. Please shine a light on this thank you

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody can predict how they will view your case. And don't worry about the phone bills. You can't produce what you don't have. Just be patient for another couple of months and they will let you know what, if anything, they need next. Good luck.