+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Initial testing cancelled and never re-invited for online test. Drop a shout in here

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Folks,
Those who had their initial test invite last year, which got cancelled due to the pandemics, but never got re-invited for an online test please leave your '+1' in here. IRCC needs to understand how many people they left out of their initial promise. I'm positive there are thousands overall and I just wanted to understand if there will be enough to get it out to Trudeau. At the end of the day he is running the show. He needs to know that this is not an odd number that he can put up with for his next election. I understand there are many, far too many to neglect. Just put a '+1' in this thread and we'll see where we stand. If there are less than a hundred '+1's in a week from now then IRCC is doing a fair job. If more then obviously they have to pay more attention to what they should be doing. I will then draft a petition to Just-In indicating the fact that the initial IRCC promise failed. Supposing we (this forum) represent probably 5% of all the applicants at the most we could extrapolate this to a number. If the 5% assumption is true then we deal with a real number of those neglected. I'm far too pissed off with them doing too little to get over the hump they have accumulated. If you are ok with the wait and are not ready to put your vote in simply neglect this message. If you choose to put your 2 cents in then just leave a '+1' in here. No holywars here please. Simply a mathematical excercise. Should it be anywhere close to a hundred '+1's by February 21, I'll write a petition to Trudeau trying to convey who we are and what we are after (based on the assumption that we are 5% of all the applicants 100 voices gives us 2,000 of applicants across Canada). Should there be less than 100 voices we will need to accept the fact that IRCC is doing a fair job and everyone just needs to wait for another X months to get their invite.

Reactions: Interstellaraliens

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
+1

Original test date: March 26, 2020.

Cancellation: March 23, 2020.

Missed it by 3 days :/

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hi,

I received the online test invitation today.
It arrived to my junk mail, so be aware of your junk mail at all times.

This is my timeline:

Application received: Nov.18, 2019
AOR: Jan.31, 2020
1st notice to appear to exam: March 9th, 2020 (My exam was supposed to be on march 24th and got cancelled on March 15th)
2nd notice to appear now online test: Feb.17, 2021.
I can take the test from Feb.19th to March 11th.

Me and my wife both received the email pretty much at the same time.

We are a family of four from Regina, SK.
The email came from the Saskatoon office.