+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Initial PR Card Process

AlexMorris

Dec 7, 2018
Hello,

I applied for an initial PR card after receiving my approval in January. In February I followed up for an update and IRCC informed me that they didn't receive my pictures. I resent another set of pictures and asked for an update a week ago with confirmation from Canada post that my package delivered. Suprisingly they claimed that the pictures have not been received again.

What exactly should I do? Any suggestion?

Thank you

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello,

I applied for an initial PR card after receiving my approval in January. In February I followed up for an update and IRCC informed me that they didn't receive my pictures. I resent another set of pictures and asked for an update a week ago with confirmation from Canada post that my package delivered. Suprisingly they claimed that the pictures have not been received again.

What exactly should I do? Any suggestion?

Thank you
They probably haven’t opened the envelope that’s why they’re saying “they haven’t received it”. Search for posts, there are those waiting for their PR cards since October/ November last year. The envelopes are probably gathering dust in IRCC’s mailroom.

AlexMorris

Dec 7, 2018
They probably haven’t opened the envelope that’s why they’re saying “they haven’t received it”. Search for posts, there are those waiting for their PR cards since October/ November last year. The envelopes are probably gathering dust in IRCC’s mailroom.
Thanks for reply? What should be my next move?

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks for reply? What should be my next move?
Any updates? I am still waiting on my PR card too. How did you get the status ( aka pics not received?) Which number did you call?