May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
hello seniors,

I recently got my refusal letter from chc delhi stating that they r not satisfied with my duties and responsiblities given in my experience letter more over i have an approved AEO, but my representative failed to submit my AEO papers, now I am going to file my application on my own, guys i need your help to get through this time, and to go forward,

my ielts is valid for only one year as per chc, and mine is experied on march 7, do u want me to take the test first or send the inital application and then take the test latter.

my passport is also expiring on sept, do i have to renew it before i file my application.

and i was working in USA from 2005-2009 april, i got my FBI report on may2009, due i have to get the report again,
and they asking about mailing labels what is it, is it self addressd envelope or just address labels.

as iam going to apply with my AEO, will they ask any other documents after i submit my application, if so i can ask my employer to send it.

irshad2005

Feb 22, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
18-02-2010
AOR Received.
18-02-2010
File Transfer...
08-03-2010
Dear pvkks2000,

Why did CHC, New Delhi refuse your Work Experience Proof ?
If your application was approved by CIO then did u mention the same set of duties in uyour Work Experience Letter or it differed some how ?
Please let us know about this so we can come to know the exact cause for rejection.
Also please mention the roles and responsibilities in Work Experience Letter and what you had mentioned in your application to CIO if possible.

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
hello irshad 2005,

chc rejected my application becuase my experience letter only said my position and the date of employment, it doesnt describe my duities and responsibilities. thats the reason, for rejection.

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
hello seniors,

I recently got my refusal letter from chc delhi stating that they r not satisfied with my duties and responsiblities given in my experience letter more over i have an approved AEO, but my representative failed to submit my AEO papers, now I am going to file my application on my own, guys i need your help to get through this time, and to go forward,

my ielts is valid for only one year as per chc, and mine is experied on march 7, do u want me to take the test first or send the inital application and then take the test latter.

my passport is also expiring on sept, do i have to renew it before i file my application.

and i was working in USA from 2005-2009 april, i got my FBI report on may2009, due i have to get the report again,
and they asking about mailing labels what is it, is it self addressd envelope or just address labels.

as iam going to apply with my AEO, will they ask any other documents after i submit my application, if so i can ask my employer to send it.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
hello
im not senior but I will give you what i have
firstly: its better to have availd IELTS certificate before apply to CIO to ensure total points you have, however, if you are sure that you can get the points you need you can get it later.
secondly: from the guide "You may begin to gather your police certificates before submitting your application to the CIO. Although you will not submit the police certificate to the CIO, you must be ready to submit them to a visa office if your application is recommended for further assessment at a Canadian visa office. When you submit the application to the visa office please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months before you submitted your application to the CIO."
thirdly: "if you have a valid passport or travel document, include a photocopy of the bio-data page" here we can conclude that even if you didnt have passport you can submit your application with the correct information about your ID

pvkks2000 said:
hello seniors,