+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information required please

hardwick63

Nov 2, 2009
We submitted to NS in Feb 2009 and made a full application to London in June 2009. We received 1 question about my education records which we answered with the help of my college, since then nothing at all. We have an Immigration reference number but get no information on our status using client application status checker. Is this usual? Also what is an AOR?

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR= Acknowledgement of Receipt. it's when the embasy/ CIO, NS tells u/ acknowledges that ur application is received 7 u got a file number

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
Do u mean to say e-cas doesn't give any information about ur status?

Perhaps u are entering your data wrongly in e-cas or something like that.

hardwick63

Nov 2, 2009
I input my immigration file number beginning with the letter B, my surname, dob and country of origin and all I get is the no information page, but surely if they questioned my education then the file must be open, i am confused.

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
Pls double check:

Link is: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
Identification type: Immigration File Number
Identification Number: BXXXXXXXXX (no spaces)

Also do u have 2 file numbers? Try the file number u got from your local CHC, not the file number in Sydney AOR.

In the past, did u click on " Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on this Web site." and submit?

If its still a mystery, contact them to get it resolved.

hardwick63

Nov 2, 2009
Double checked and no change.
I have tried both B numbers, who do I contact about this if there is a problem.
also I am sure I would'nt have ticked the box about showing information on internet.
Thanks for your help, I am just frustrated and need to know IF moving to Canada is going to be possible.

hardwick63

Nov 2, 2009
I contacted the immigration officer who I had contact with in June and he replied that he had emailed more questions in July and gave us 21 days to reply but we did not receive that email, so we have wasted the last 3 months, has anybody else had problems with emails?