+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information: Get Indian PCC in One day(Canada Only)

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys yesterday I went to the Consulate General of India in downtown, Toronto to get the PCC for myself and my wife...

See below the List of the Documents which is required as per them:-
1. Application for PCC - 1 copy
2. PCC reference form - 1 copy
3. Valid passport
4. Valid Status document
5. Address Proof
6. Money order for 91 CAD
7. Copies of your passport's first and last page

Have them arranged and submit the docs at counter 7 (this can change, they will tell you at the reception)then they will do the research weather they can give you the PCC or not and then they call you to deposit the Bank Draft.

There was a waiting of 1 Hr yesterday so we went went out for lunch and by the time we were back it was prepared.

So in total it took us 1 1/2 Hr to get the PCC
What did you provide for address proof?

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
Hi ,

I am planning to apply for pcc from bls Vancouver for PR . Do any one of you have idea how long it will take to process pcc as i have to travel to india on october.

Nisha91

Jul 4, 2017
Toronto
Guys,

If you need Indian PCC on same day, just visit India Consulate as they have emergency service but you have to pay almost double fee (91 CAD).

You need to carry following docs

1. Indian Passport
2. Police Clearance Application Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police Clearance Certificate form.pdf
3. 4 Copies of Police Clearance Reference Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI_CGI_Police_Clearance_Reference_form.PDF
4. 4 Photographs,as specified here http://www.blsindia-canada.com/photo_spec.php
5. Copy of status document
6. Copy of address proof
7. Bank draft of CAD 91 on the name of "Consulate General of India", Please get this fee verified as it might vary in Vancouver or Ottawa.

In Toronto, there is a Canada post shop in same building that provides photographs, print, photo copy and bank draft services.

Thanks,
Hi @av

What did you use for 6. Copy of address proof?

Also, Does the PCC state your current Canadian Address? What If I change my address after I get the PCC? I'm living on rent and my relationship with my landlord is a bit shaky. I might move from my current address in next couple months.

av

Jan 21, 2015
I gave my driving license copy, not sure about address change but lease should work

no address printed on PCC

Last edited:

THEARTIST

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Some pointers for Indian PCC from Toronto. I got my PCC within 2 hours under the Emergency PCC service

1) You do not need photographs, just the application forms, passport, residence proof, work permit and draft for CAD 91 per person. Ensure u carry copies for address proof and passport (first and last page). You dont need previous passports, just the current, valid one. Neither do you need address proof for Indian address.
2) The service is for Indian Citizens irrespective of where you got your last passport from (my passport was issued from Indian consulate NY, USA).
3) Takes between 1-2 hours. so plan to get in around 9:30 am, so that you are out in 2 hours
4) The letter does not include the applicants photograph or address. just references to name, passport etc

Found the staff at the consulate to be very courteous and professional.

getgo

Aug 15, 2017
I see all the experiences are tied with CGI Toronto. Has anyone gotten it in one day directly from CGI Vancouver?

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Some pointers for Indian PCC from Toronto. I got my PCC within 2 hours under the Emergency PCC service

1) You do not need photographs, just the application forms, passport, residence proof, work permit and draft for CAD 91 per person. Ensure u carry copies for address proof and passport (first and last page). You dont need previous passports, just the current, valid one. Neither do you need address proof for Indian address.
2) The service is for Indian Citizens irrespective of where you got your last passport from (my passport was issued from Indian consulate NY, USA).
3) Takes between 1-2 hours. so plan to get in around 9:30 am, so that you are out in 2 hours
4) The letter does not include the applicants photograph or address. just references to name, passport etc

On their website thy state that

Ot their website the state that

"
The Consulate does not accept any applications directly, except for Emergency Visa, Emergency Passport (Tatkaal), and Attestations. These services are available at the Consulate as per following timings :

Submission/Queries: 9:30 am to 12:30 noon (Monday to Friday)
Collection: Morning/Evening (as informed at the time of submission).

Please note that no submission/queries will be entertained beyond timings mentioned above
The Consulate does not accept any applications directly, except for Emergency Visa, Emergency Passport (Tatkaal), and Attestations. These services are available at the Consulate as per following timings :

Please note that no submission/queries will be entertained beyond timings mentioned above

"

AND

"
Applications relating to Passport, Visa, Surrender Certificate, Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI), conversion of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) to OCI, Certificate of Birth, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) and other consular services except attestation of documents shall be submitted to the outsourcing agency - BLS International Services Canada Inc. (BLS). The website of BLS is:www.blsindia-canada.com. The relevant application forms could be downloaded from BLS website: www.blsindia-canada.com.

"Please note that availing oneself of the Courier Service offered by the outsourced agency, M/s BLS International Services Canada Inc. (BLS), is NOT MANDATORY. If an applicant wishes to pick up the documents in person from the office of M/s BLS International Service Canada Inc, he or she will not be forced by M/s BLS to pay for the courier services. Any such forceful offer may be promptly reported to: consec.toronto@mea.gov.in "
Applications relating to Passport, Visa, Surrender Certificate, Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI), conversion of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) to OCI, Certificate of Birth, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) and other consular services except attestation of documents shall be submitted to the outsourcing agency - BLS International Services Canada Inc. (BLS). The website of BLS is:www.blsindia-canada.com. The relevant application forms could be downloaded from BLS website: www.blsindia-canada.com.

"Please note that availing oneself of the Courier Service offered by the outsourced agency, M/s BLS International Services Canada Inc. (BLS), is NOT MANDATORY. If an applicant wishes to pick up the documents in person from the office of M/s BLS International Service Canada Inc, he or she will not be forced by M/s BLS to pay for the courier services. Any such forceful offer may be promptly reported to: consec.toronto@mea.gov.in "

heather.rajat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Guys,

If you need Indian PCC on same day, just visit India Consulate as they have emergency service but you have to pay almost double fee (91 CAD).

You need to carry following docs

1. Indian Passport
2. Police Clearance Application Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police Clearance Certificate form.pdf
3. 4 Copies of Police Clearance Reference Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI_CGI_Police_Clearance_Reference_form.PDF
4. 4 Photographs,as specified here http://www.blsindia-canada.com/photo_spec.php
5. Copy of status document
6. Copy of address proof
7. Bank draft of CAD 91 on the name of "Consulate General of India", Please get this fee verified as it might vary in Vancouver or Ottawa.

In Toronto, there is a Canada post shop in same building that provides photographs, print, photo copy and bank draft services.

Thanks,
hi, just wondering if the forms have to be filled in by hand or can be done on the computer?

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hi,

I am a student and do not have any of the documents mentioned in below to show as Address proof.

http://www.cgitoronto.ca/content/police-clearance-certificat
"Proof of current Canadian residence address:
(copy of any one of the following)
  • Canadian Driving License.
  • Gas, Electricity, water or landline telephone bill displaying applicant's address.
  • House Lease Agreement.
  • Note: Bank/credit card/mobile phone statements are not accepted as residence proof."
Can someone help me on what documents to show as Address proof. I am planning to apply at the Counsulate for Indian PCC.

Thanks,
Brenna

martiansmusic

May 25, 2017
Hi,

I am a student and do not have any of the documents mentioned in below to show as Address proof.

http://www.cgitoronto.ca/content/police-clearance-certificat
"Proof of current Canadian residence address:
(copy of any one of the following)
  • Canadian Driving License.
  • Gas, Electricity, water or landline telephone bill displaying applicant's address.
  • House Lease Agreement.
  • Note: Bank/credit card/mobile phone statements are not accepted as residence proof."
Can someone help me on what documents to show as Address proof. I am planning to apply at the Counsulate for Indian PCC.

Thanks,
Brenna
I guess they absolutely need either of these documents. I submitted a copy my electricity bill as a proof of Canadian residency. Worst case scenerio, you can try your luck with any other document you may have. You never know and it might work.

raiseandshine

Sep 7, 2017
I submitted my PCC application at BLS Vancouver (walk-in) on Sep 22. Still not yet received. But I know a guy who submitted on same day and he got it back on Sep 29. Fingers crossed. I scheduled a travel on 15.

draun16

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, I am planning to go tomorrow for my PCC, is it in downtown one or BLS office at Lawrence st?