+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information for you about eCAS website

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello dear members
Wanted to share this with you. I asked about it many times here and no one seemed to know about it. So since AOR, I have been trying to access eCAS page using my application number, and then using my UCI number, and the result was always nothing.
And then i found this page on CIC website. It basically says that for all of us with online applications, status updates will only be on our online accounts.
For those with paper applications for whatever category, they have 2 options, 1 is eCAS, 2 is by linking their paper application to their online account if they have one.
I hope its clear now. Some might say they already knew about it. All I know is I did not, and like I said when I asked about it many times here and in the whatsapp group, I was always told that I will be able to access eCAS when I get my UCI, which was not the case.
Anyways, just thought I'd share it with you guys to help anyone with the same misunderstanding that I had.
Good luck to all of us

---------------------
"
Online applications
If you applied online, sign in to your account to check your application status. Click “check status and messages” under “View my submitted applications or profiles.”

Paper applications
There are two ways to check your application status online. You can:

Not all people who applied on paper can check their status through an online account. See which applications you can link to your online account.