+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information for Nepal/ Maldives tourism Visa with RTD

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Hi everyone, Any one know about tourism visa for Nepal and maldives with RTD? India suspended visa service. I am looking for another option like nepal or maldives for meet with my family. Thanks in advance

DanishGk

Jul 21, 2023
Hi everyone, Any one know about tourism visa for Nepal and maldives with RTD? India suspended visa service. I am looking for another option like nepal or maldives for meet with my family. Thanks in advance
Anyone have a answer about traveling to Maldives with RTD only without PR?

s4sinit

Feb 12, 2024
Hi, Thanks for your information. I have Blue Travel Document and emirates not issuing ticket on it. Can you tell us which airlines have you travelled.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Hi, I travelled with etihad airlines, 6 hrs transit in abudhabi, Maldives immigration asked me fixed duration hotel booking confirmation receipt and imuga online form filled qr code and return ticket. they issued 30 days visa. And during return maldives etihad airlines asked me to show any type canadain photo id, I provided my provisional Ontario id card. It was smooth. Same at abu dhabi etihad airlines also asked me to show provisional id or pr card. And after return canadian immigration just asked me purpose of visit to maldives. Nothing to worry. Just explain why you travel.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Emirates wont accept blue travel documents without PR because transit in dubai, Etihad accepted blue refugee canadian travel passport. I bought from etihad apps. I suggest buy from Etihad

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Dear All,
Does Anyone knows how to get Nepal VISA on RTD ( with PR status in Canada )

Please share info on what country / Airline accept or Refuse RTD while travelling / transit ( like Dubai / Emirates doesn't accept RTD )

Thank you in Advance

Nancy095

Jul 26, 2019
Hello
I need to travel to Nepal to meet my parents there. I am a travel document holder and Nepal requires sponsorship/invitation from a Nepali citizen. Is there anyone who will be able to help me? I have not met my parents in 10 years and I would really appreciate if someone who’s already travelled there on travel document can assist me.
Thanks in advance.