+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information for applicants submitting documents to CHC Islamabad

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The following is the latest information which I got to know when I submitted my application tomorrow. Thought it would be useful for other members in completing their application:

1. IMM 5257B (Application for a TRV made outside Canada) is required to be submitted with the application. I asked the officials there that this form is to be filled if there are certain questions you answer as "Yes". He replied that the Embassy requires this documents for all applicants who have been working after graduation and even who have not so this form should be filled and sent with the application.

2. "Supplementary Information Form" .. Yes! the one which you cannot type and have to fill by hand is not needed. They categorically removed that form from my application and said that instead of this IMM 5645 (Family Information Form) is attached. Since I had attached that, so they said that the "Supplementary Information Form" is not needed.

And ... If any one is planning to submit the application at Gerry's ... the timings are from 9 am - 1 pm. :p

naveednazarali

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
NOC Code......
-
Also

You will be needing the photocopies of following docs along with the original

1. Copies of all educational documents + IELTS (1 set)
2. Copies of all Passports (new and old) (1 set)

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Visa Fee is Rs 8700 ... Plus Rs 464 as processing fee... So the deposit slip that you would submit in Standard Chartered will be of

8700 + 464 = 9164 Rupees! ..

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
a_a_d said:
The following is the latest information which I got to know when I submitted my application tomorrow. Thought it would be useful for other members in completing their application:

1. IMM 5257B (Application for a TRV made outside Canada) is required to be submitted with the application. I asked the officials there that this form is to be filled if there are certain questions you answer as "Yes". He replied that the Embassy requires this documents for all applicants who have been working after graduation and even who have not so this form should be filled and sent with the application.

2. "Supplementary Information Form" .. Yes! the one which you cannot type and have to fill by hand is not needed. They categorically removed that form from my application and said that instead of this IMM 5645 (Family Information Form) is attached. Since I had attached that, so they said that the "Supplementary Information Form" is not needed.
thanks a lot brooooo,,,i was just thinking about this and got ur post,,:) cheers

And ... If any one is planning to submit the application at Gerry's ... the timings are from 9 am - 1 pm. :p