+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INFORMATION & DATA ANALYSTS under EE lets get together here and share things.

Arweny

Aug 1, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
mits0829 said:
Hi,

I have applied for FSWP 2014 with NOC 2173, however I was late (the 1000 cap was completed before my courier could reach CIC). So, I am re-applying for EE in Jan 2015.

However, I have doubt about considering Spouse's points for CRS. I want to have a dependant PR Visa for my wife. She has IELTS score but ECA is not done (as it was not requried in earlier process). Now, we see a category "With Spouse" and "Without Spouse" in calculating CRS for EE.
Is this soley for getting (different) points/score i.e. I can omit my Wife's education and IELTS details while points calculation; but in case I recieve invitation would both of our Visa's can be processed (my as primary as wife's as dependant)?

There is a clear drop in score when I calculate "With Spouse" option, so want to be sure about the rules for applying. Additionally, I will have to wait for another 1-2 months (depending on university response) for getting my wife's ECA done, which will delay the process.

Regards,
You can get into the pool without claiming points for your wife's education, but you still have to use the "with spouse" version and include her in your application. Later I suppose you can update your profile when you get the ECA results. You cannot omit your wife if you want visa for her.

snkarora

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Delhi_India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 January 2015
AOR Received.
24 May 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
Please throw some light on your profile. Age, Experience, family composition etc. and I can surely give you an inside perspective.
Bro,

I have sent you my profile. Please check your inbox. Please give your valuable feedback

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
snkarora said:
Bro,

I have sent you my profile. Please check your inbox. Please give your valuable feedback
I am running a little busy in office.....Would surely reply by tonight

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arweny said:
You can get into the pool without claiming points for your wife's education, but you still have to use the "with spouse" version and include her in your application. Later I suppose you can update your profile when you get the ECA results. You cannot omit your wife if you want visa for her.
Ok, so that is more important, thanks. Basically we cannot omit spouse's IELTS/ECA if we need dependent visa for her. This is the point where I am hearing different views from different people. So the major confusion.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
kainthsimranjit said:
I am running a little busy in office.....Would surely reply by tonight
Just replied to you...check your inbox

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Guys , my final score is 414 / 600 with IELTS at 119.

Can we all please post our scores here to give visibility to everyone on where we stand today ?

Additionally , i imagine people with extra 600 points with the Provincial Nominee / Canadian job offer will be dealt separately .

So , in the race as far as i know if they want to send the invitations for top 500 / 1000 applicants the cut-off may fall around 400 mark . If they have it for 450 i doubt that even half of their expected invitations will be sent .

What do you guys think ????

snkarora

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Delhi_India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 January 2015
AOR Received.
24 May 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
Thanks a lot friend... Very much appreciated.

snkarora

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Delhi_India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 January 2015
AOR Received.
24 May 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
Please check your inbox, whenever you get time.

Arweny

Aug 1, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
riz.analyst said:
Guys , my final score is 414 / 600 with IELTS at 119.

Can we all please post our scores here to give visibility to everyone on where we stand today ?

Additionally , i imagine people with extra 600 points with the Provincial Nominee / Canadian job offer will be dealt separately .

So , in the race as far as i know if they want to send the invitations for top 500 / 1000 applicants the cut-off may fall around 400 mark . If they have it for 450 i doubt that even half of their expected invitations will be sent .

What do you guys think ????
I have 422 in 2015, am going to have 456 in 2016, as I am completing my MSc at the end of this year.
I am less optimistic, I expect the cut-off to be somewhere between 450 and 500, but I hope you are right. They might start with a higher cut-off, and reduce it later in the year if they don't have enough people.

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Well , they will not decide the cut-off first and then filter the applicants .

They will first look for the max and min scores from the pool and take the average of that and may be they will freeze the cut off slightly above the average . If they really want to cut-off the score at 450 i think there will be only bunch of people that will be boarding their flights to canada as far as my knowledge and according to me 450 + is really an excellent score and it is highly likely that they will get an invitation for sure . Anyhow , lets hope for the best and wait . :) Fingers crossed .

My Analysis will apply for the Applicants without Canadian experience / PNP / Job offers . Rest of my fellow future canadian country men hope for the best ;). There will definitely be invitation to people as low as 380 with their scores . Not instantly but may be slowly over the period of months . ;)

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
riz.analyst said:
Well , they will not decide the cut-off first and then filter the applicants .

They will first look for the max and min scores from the pool and take the average of that and may be they will freeze the cut off slightly above the average . If they really want to cut-off the score at 450 i think there will be only bunch of people that will be boarding their flights to canada as far as my knowledge and according to me 450 + is really an excellent score and it is highly likely that they will get an invitation for sure . Anyhow , lets hope for the best and wait . :) Fingers crossed .

My Analysis will apply for the Applicants without Canadian experience / PNP / Job offers . Rest of my fellow future canadian country men hope for the best ;). There will definitely be invitation to people as low as 380 with their scores . Not instantly but may be slowly over the period of months . ;)
I agree with rizanalyst to an extent. LMIA and LMAO would be very tough to get. Companies which plan to hire a foreigner at a low paying job would be only willing to apply for LMIA. Believe me, when I was a student I used to work in a hotel on a part time basis. All the cooks and servers were LMO holders. Now, there is only one person with LMO over there. Even those employers are discouraging the use of LMIA.

As far as Canadian Job Bank is concerned, I bet if anyone gets any offer letter through it. No body ever uses it. I studied here, even university career centres don't know about any such job portals...

As far as PNP holders are concerned, more than 50% PNP holders would not meet FSWP or CEC criteria.

So, the cut-off score would surely go below 500 (in almost every draw). The question is how low will it go. Personally, I don't think it would go below 450-460. Again that's my personal opinion.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Hi Folks,
Here is my situation: NOC A (2171)
WES-yes
CELPIP-99
AGE-110
Canadian Education- yes, Post-Grad Diploma (2 years)
Canadian worK Experience-5 months
Work experience back home-no
Arranged employment-no
PNP-no
I have my partner but not married so i'm not sure if I shoud apply with common-law or not. Below is Partners profile:
WES-yes
CELPIP- still have to write Jan 23
Canadian Education- yes, Post-Grad Diploma (2 years)
Canadian work experience- Hav permanent job offer, started October 2014, but dont know if employer will support LIMA. NOC C
Work Experience back home- 2 years
PNP-no
we are very confused wether to apply on jan 1st as common-law or single ? Head is exploding in every possible directions !
Any thoughts? much appreciated !

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
INFORMATION & DATA ANALYSTS under EE lets get together here and share things.

How does factor C Skills Transferability work ?
C) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates

C. Skill Transferability factors- Maximum 100 points
Education -Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a post-secondary degree -50
With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree-50
Foreign work experience-Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and foreign work experience-50
With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience-50
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a certificate of qualification-50

A. Core/human capital + B. Spouse or common-law partner + C. Transferability factors Maximum 600 points

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
hello everyone,

i have gained much knowledge from this forum.

i just had a question that how and when to apply for Immigration
my current situation:

Completed 2 year undergard diploma in finance form NAIT in Alberta
currently i m looking for a job in alberta
i did B.com (2 years) from my home country
worked in canada at H&R Block ( part time for 4 months)

so i need your valuable suggestions for me

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Guys, its almost 5 days to go... Really excited about this EE . Lets share our final scores . Atleast for 2171 and 2171 ... Please . Cheers . :)