Info.........

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
One question always comes in my mind.........Will it create a bad effect on visa officier,if a person is currently unemployed and not even a student since last 3 months. Means i m currently doing nothing and preparing for the GRE exam.......should i mention this on papers while applying for visa to college.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovely_16 said:
Hi,
One question always comes in my mind.........Will it create a bad effect on visa officier,if a person is currently unemployed and not even a student since last 3 months. Means i m currently doing nothing and preparing for the GRE exam.......should i mention this on papers while applying for visa to college.
Hi,

Yes, you should , especially on a "Student Questionnaire Form". Just mention about the preparation of GRE exam.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovely_16 said:
Hi,
anything less than 6 months is not a big deal. But just as enfield said make sure you mention about GRE when you fill out the form.

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks enfield and lovepreet for replying.

@enfield.
one more question can u tell me where i have to submit my file to VFS(under SPP). Means i live in Nasik,India from last 20 years.......and there is no vfs office in nsk so i hv to submit my file to Mumbai vfs.Then they will send it to CHC Delhi..............am i correct?
So my file will be verified in Mumbai or Delhi?

Plz reply............

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovely_16 said:
thanks enfield and lovepreet for replying.

@ enfield.
one more question can u tell me where i have to submit my file to VFS(under SPP). Means i live in Nasik,India from last 20 years.......and there is no vfs office in nsk so i hv to submit my file to Mumbai vfs.Then they will send it to CHC Delhi..............am i correct?
So my file will be verified in Mumbai or Delhi?

Plz reply............
Hi,

Yes, you have to submit file at VFS Mumbai.

No one is going to verify your file in Mumbai. Only CHC Delhi will process the same. VFS works more as a facilitator for applicants. And its USELESS to expect any factual help from the VFS.