+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

info Required

greenpharmacy

Aug 24, 2006
hello everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone can help with following questions.

if interview is waived and,
1) if principle applicant of skilled worker class application gets pregnant during medical examinations, how it affects to her file process?
2) if spouse's medical is sent and principle applicant's medical is on halt due to pregnancy, how it affects spouse file process?
3) please suggest some medical charity links (for who temporary resides in toronto-canada and donot have healthcard or insurance)

please share your experieces or professional guidence only!

thanks.
KB.

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
Hi;
first of all tell me one thing by ur name i got the idea are u a pharmacist ? because i am one too . now about ur questions:
1) If principal applicant gets pregnant then they extend the waiting period after medical and wait until child is born in their calculations because thats wht they did with me may be they dont do it in all cases because i didnt know that i was pregnant but i discovered during medicals that i was
2) they cannot forward the spouse's medicals unless the principal applicants are accompanying
3) I have no idea about medical charity but u can contact the community medical centre and they can refer u to those if u r earning below,or/$2000

greenpharmacy

Aug 24, 2006
hi yagana(username)

thanks for a nice reply.
yes, i am a pharmacist. i would really appreciate if you'll contact me on: greenpharmacy@gmail.com

i have one more question: which documents did you send along with baby's birth certificate? i mean will they ask for police clearance, medical of spouse and other documents again at that time?

thanking you in advance,

KB.