+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible Express Entry

DianaB

Jan 24, 2015
Hello

I know that I am eligible to apply for EE.
When I applied this morning, it would tell me that I did not meet the qualifications needed... I tried twice but same problem.
I read that I should create a new login and start over again... did that but did not work!!

Any thoughts?

bengaboy

Jan 24, 2015
I have a similar case, did you get your educational qualifications evaluated? Did you mark that corresponding section as 'yes'?

marcus66502

Dec 18, 2013
DianaB said:
Hello

I know that I am eligible to apply for EE.
When I applied this morning, it would tell me that I did not meet the qualifications needed... I tried twice but same problem.
I read that I should create a new login and start over again... did that but did not work!!

Any thoughts?
If the system is telling you that you're not eligible for EE, then how do you 'know' that you're eligible?

There is a reason why the System's decision prevails, and not the applicant's opinion. Otherwise, why bother having an online system at all? Just ask the applicants what immigration benefit they want, and then give it to them, since they all think they're eligible for what they want.

bengaboy

Jan 24, 2015
Hi Marcus,

Maybe what she is referring to is the online assessment which happens which results in an EE confirmation#, which is used to create the profile on CIC. I am another example when the initial assessment informed me that I am eligible to apply for EE, but when I completed the form and transmitted the application, I got a status/notification saying that I am not eligible. The reasons were vague.

DianaB

Jan 24, 2015
Thanks guys, it worked.. Stupid mistake on my side, I forgot to add my current work experience that's why I have been rejected.

Lets cross fingers for all of us!

D xx

yousuf.suirya

Dec 15, 2014
Dear friends

I have applied for EE twice but received negative remarks as "ineligible"
As my understanding I am eligible in fsw category and able to get 76 points

I am 6+ year exp in noc 1111
Wes report bachelor's 4 year
Ielts recent R 9 L 8 S 6.5 W6.5
Ielts wife. R 4.5 L 6. S 6.5. W 6
Funds 22000 for family with two kids

Further how education and experience required to be filled from latest to past or vicevera

Yohanmur

Mar 12, 2015
Hi folks!

I've gone through the same case. I forgot to include my current work which I think was the factor why my entry for EE was marked ineligible. Also, i realized that i cannot modify my answers once it was transmitted to CIC. I've learned that others "start over" again and would select "no" for the question "have they applied for express entry?" Just to clarify, does starting over means using same profile or account or do i have to create new myCIC account?

Appreciate any thoughts. Thank you!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Diana,

How were you able to edit the information once it showed ineligible? My profile just showed ineligible. Not sure what to do next.

Omosexy

Mar 12, 2015
purohit said:
Diana,

How were you able to edit the information once it showed ineligible? My profile just showed ineligible. Not sure what to do next.
Create a new profile from scratch

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Yohanmur said:
Hi folks!

I've gone through the same case. I forgot to include my current work which I think was the factor why my entry for EE was marked ineligible. Also, i realized that i cannot modify my answers once it was transmitted to CIC. I've learned that others "start over" again and would select "no" for the question "have they applied for express entry?" Just to clarify, does starting over means using same profile or account or do i have to create new myCIC account?

Appreciate any thoughts. Thank you!
Use same profile :)

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have different NOC codes for jobs in India and Canada. For the one in Canada I have not completed one year. I will be completing one year in May and hence will be eligible for CEC in May. But I gave the Canadian job NOC code as the primary NOC code. Do you think that could be the reason for the ineligible profile.

Do you think if I give the job code for the work I did in India (4 years full time continuous), that will have make my profile eligible for FSW?

Thanks