+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Speed Post tracking

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My documents were submitted to IMFS on 11th March and yesterday they reached their destination through DHL. They charged me INR 750

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
CanDreamerz said:
Courier from Indian Speed Post typically takes 3 weeks. Mine reached in 24 days.
You can track it better on CanadaPost website. My courier status from Indian Speed Post was showing "Bag opened in Chennai" though the CanadaPost confirmed it has left India. You can also post a query in CanadaPost twitter.
The delay is mostly because of customs in Canada. They have a huge backlog [as claimed by Indian Speed Post ;)].
My documents reached WES in 10 days. I had similar experience with normal Indian post to Europe. It reached in 10 days. Hopefully your's also reach there without much delay. I was worried because they already got the highest degree and I thought they would just finish it and close my application. Luckily, they will assess my other degrees too (I presume).

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
Hi can anyone who has used this service recently update on how long it takes for documents to reach Toronto?

I sent my documents for WES evaluation on 2nd April and was told that it is delivered within 7 days.. It's been 7 days now but the status still says:"Insert item into bag (Otb) at Mumbai Airport". Any idea on how to track further. I tried the Canada post site, but drew a blank there... :-X

vab_o1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO(i guess so)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
IELTS Request
L -7.5; R - 7; W - 7.5; S - 6.5 Overall - 7
Med's Request
Passed
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I used DTDC courier service and was charged 1500 INR. But it was worth as the documents reached WES office within 4 days and within 2 weeks and I received a courier from them with WES final result. It was not necessary to send it back as the result copy is available online.

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
vab_o1984 said:
I used DTDC courier service and was charged 1500 INR. But it was worth as the documents reached WES office within 4 days and within 2 weeks and I received a courier from them with WES final result. It was not necessary to send it back as the result copy is available online.

[/quote

Yeah in hindsight should have....

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
I sent it through DHL which cost me about 3k iirc but it reached the same week... not sure if it was worth the premium though.

OT: I've found the tracking updates of Speed Post to be pretty solid within India. Plus, they deliver to your address even in remote locations unlike with many couriers who will call you up and ask to pick up the courier from their office.

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
Well it's just about 10 days now.. I spoke to the foreign post office. They were helpful..so my parcel was despatched via flight# LH575 on the 5th. But he said that he did not have further details (spoke tochim on the 9th)

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
Oh and be also mentioned that Canada post will do last mile delivery, but he mentioned that they would not update tracking details. Is that true? So I would now need to rely on updates from WES to know if it reached?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Well it's just about 10 days now.. I spoke to the foreign post office. They were helpful..so my parcel was despatched via flight# LH575 on the 5th. But he said that he did not have further details (spoke tochim on the 9th)
what is number to call to foreign post office?
my registered post is stuck in INSERT INTO BAG status for more than 7 days now... don't knw if it really left India or not...

till what point India post website was showing tracking details for you.. was their any update after INSERT INTO BAG status?

thanks in advance..

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
my registered post is stuck in INSERT INTO BAG status for more than 7 days now... don't knw if it really left India or not...

till what point India post website was showing tracking details for you.. was their any update after INSERT INTO BAG status?

thanks in advance..

shanshajahan

Jun 22, 2015
Hi can anyone who has used this service recently update on how long it takes for documents to reach Toronto?

I sent my documents for WES evaluation on 2nd April and was told that it is delivered within 7 days.. It's been 7 days now but the status still says:"Insert item into bag (Otb) at Mumbai Airport". Any idea on how to track further. I tried the Canada post site, but drew a blank there... :-X
Hi,

Could you please tell me, how much did it take for your docs to reach canada through Indian post( assuming that it was registered)?

Thanking you in advance

shanshajahan

Jun 22, 2015

thanks in advance..
Hi,

Could you please tell me, how much did it take for your docs to reach canada through Indianpost( assuming that it was registered)?

Thanking you in advance

Deep Loharia

Apr 14, 2014

thanks in advance..
Hi
Did u receive ur parcel ?
I am also expecting a parcel registered post and it's been 20 days showing only status that item inserted into bag ! No update yet.
Please reply of you have any information of how to contact them