+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Professional looking for work in Canada

saurabh27

May 28, 2010
Greetings Everyone! :)

I am 27 years old Indian boy, a commerce graduate from Delhi University, India and a "Cost and Works Accountant"(CWA, a same degree equivalent to CIMA in London) with around three yeras of experience. For last two years, I have been working as a Junior Manager(Finance and Accounts) in a Public Sector Undertaking of India. My job responsibilities are to assist Regional Finance Manager in Credit Control, Finance Concurrence etc.

Besides, I have a very close friend who too is Indian however have long been living in Canada and has got Canadian Citizenship.

Well, I want to get work in Canada. I will be open to do any kinda work to start with.......May I request you to please guide me : is there a way that I can get work sponsorship from Canadian Emploeyer? I know it's very unlikely though yet I really wanna work there.
PS: Should I have to be in Canada, say for a visit, and then apply?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Cheers,
Saurabh, India.[/glow]

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
saurabh27 said:
Greetings Everyone! :)

I am 27 years old Indian boy, a commerce graduate from Delhi University, India and a "Cost and Works Accountant"(CWA, a same degree equivalent to CIMA in London) with around three yeras of experience. For last two years, I have been working as a Junior Manager(Finance and Accounts) in a Public Sector Undertaking of India. My job responsibilities are to assist Regional Finance Manager in Credit Control, Finance Concurrence etc.

Besides, I have a very close friend who too is Indian however have long been living in Canada and has got Canadian Citizenship.

Well, I want to get work in Canada. I will be open to do any kinda work to start with.......May I request you to please guide me : is there a way that I can get work sponsorship from Canadian Emploeyer? I know it's very unlikely though yet I really wanna work there.
PS: Should I have to be in Canada, say for a visit, and then apply?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Cheers,
Saurabh, India.[/glow]
u have to apply under FSW program...

getting canadian job sitting in india is almost impossible..

Raj1972

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saurabh,
FSW means federal skilled worker category. Since you are cost accountant and
have more than one year exp so u can apply in this category.