+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Police clearance for in Canada Spousal Sponsorship application.

DHRpat

Feb 14, 2017
Hi all,

I have a doubt regarding Indian PCC. Do I have to submit a certificate with my application package or will I receive a separate request from CIC once they received the package?

Thank you.

icewalker

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I submitted everything with the application, including the PCC. That way, you don't lose time on correspondence.

Reactions: DHRpat

DHRpat

Feb 14, 2017
I submitted everything with the application, including the PCC. That way, you don't lose time on correspondence.
Yes, that's what I thought. So I went to BLS (Ottawa location) to get my wife's PCC but BLS officer said that they can't start her process without a letter from CIC. Now I don't know what should I do now?

DHRpat

Feb 14, 2017
Is there any other webpage or proof which explains that we need to submit a PCC with application package??
Thank you

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
Yes, that's what I thought. So I went to BLS (Ottawa location) to get my wife's PCC but BLS officer said that they can't start her process without a letter from CIC. Now I don't know what should I do now?
Hi there, one of my friends' are in similar situation. Were you able to get the PCC from OTTAWA BLS without a letter from CIC? Also, when you sent in the application to CIC, did you include consent form/ explanation letter for missing PCC?