+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Police Certificate from Consulate General of India, Toronto

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for my Indian Police Certificate from Consulate General of India, Toronto this Friday.
I will go with below documents -
  • Me and my wife's passport
  • Me and my wife's work permit
  • Two application form - One for me and another for my wife
  • Two bank drafts each of which CAD $91 drawn in favor of " Consulate General of India".
Anything else I need to carry like -
  • Passport Size Photo
  • Any other address proof
Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for my Indian Police Certificate from Consulate General of India, Toronto this Friday.
I will go with below documents -
  • Me and my wife's passport
  • Me and my wife's work permit
  • Two application form - One for me and another for my wife
  • Two bank drafts each of which CAD $91 drawn in favor of " Consulate General of India".
Anything else I need to carry like -
  • Passport Size Photo
  • Any other address proof
Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Check out this thread mate.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/information-get-indian-pcc-in-one-day-canada-only.469878/page-5

Reactions: suddeb

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hi,

I would like to share my experience here. I had my Police Certificate from Consulate General of India, Toronto today and it is very easy to get.
I went there (Address: 365 Bloor Street East, 7th Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4) early in the morning around 8:30 AM. They opened the door around 9:00 AM. They checked all the documents and asked me to give the Bank Draft. Within 30 mins, I received my PCC. :)

Documents needed:
  1. One form - You can download from http://www.cgitoronto.ca/documents/Form7b.pdf
  2. Passport First and Last Page Copy (Carry original as well)
  3. Your residential status copy i.e. work permit, student permit copy (Carry original as well)
  4. You will get another form there where you need to explain the urgency. I mentioned - "Permanent Residency Document Submission"
  5. Bank Draft of CAD 91 in favor of Consulate General of India.
Parking:
There is a pay parking available behind the building.

Reactions: ravk

ravk

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

I would like to share my experience here. I had my Police Certificate from Consulate General of India, Toronto today and it is very easy to get.
I went there (Address: 365 Bloor Street East, 7th Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4) early in the morning around 8:30 AM. They opened the door around 9:00 AM. They checked all the documents and asked me to give the Bank Draft. Within 30 mins, I received my PCC. :)

Documents needed:
  1. One form - You can download from http://www.cgitoronto.ca/documents/Form7b.pdf
  2. Passport First and Last Page Copy (Carry original as well)
  3. Your residential status copy i.e. work permit, student permit copy (Carry original as well)
  4. You will get another form there where you need to explain the urgency. I mentioned - "Permanent Residency Document Submission"
  5. Bank Draft of CAD 91 in favor of Consulate General of India.
Parking:
There is a pay parking available behind the building.
Hey! Thanks a lot for this information. I was so confused because someone told me they take 2 months for this. Also, the for says 34 $ fee. what is the 91$ bank OD for?