Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Any updated guys? A package of mine was delivered on May 6 and still I haven’t heard anything from them

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
Hello everyone. I received my ITA in the latest round of draw of 447. My CRS Score was 465 when I created my profile. I have canadian education of 2 years, 3 years of Bachelors degree of canada (My Bsc from India) according to WES And 4 yers of Bachelors degree of Canada (My Msc from India) according to WES. Hence, total 3 degrees i have. This gave me 128points for my education. However, once I received the invitation, and I updated my profile with the other more questions required to fill up before we reach the document checklist, I found that my CRS score has now increased to 472. My education specifically has 135 points instead of 128 ( 7 point jump). I have not changed anything in the education section. It is the same as when I created my profile. My question to everyone is am I making any mistake or IRCC recalculated my points and gave me more. I am so confused. Please help me out. Please reply back...

sach001

May 22, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying to call BLS Ottawa for PCC (+1-613 755 2072) since yesterday to get the courier label created but there is no response from the number. Is this the correct #? VAS link on BLS site is giving error so I am not able to create labels.
Also, do we need to send the original passport for PCC? On the forum I have read mixed comments.
Thank you.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Any updated guys? A package of mine was delivered on May 6 and still I haven’t heard anything from them
Please note that the competent authorities in India have decided that henceforth PCC will only be issued after receipt of fresh police verification on the PCC application. This will apply to all categories of applicants. The processing time after receipt of application from the BLS (the outsourced agency) will be about 6 weeks or it can be issued after receipt of approval, which can be earlier or later. Applicants are requested to assess their requirements for obtaining PCC for India well in advance and submit their applications accordingly at the BLS, since walk-in will be practicable, given the instructions.

hemanth1991

Mar 4, 2020
I tried walk in and as you mentioned it says strictly visitors prohibited and only courier people.I can hear the voices of the people working on other side of the wall..Anyhow i tried almost 30 times calling them the call gets disconnected after 10mins and nobody responds to the call.Sent couple of emails no response..But luckily my 31st call connected and i paid for the return courier delivery fee its CAD30 and said it will.be delivered by tuesday for sure..They have to be prepared that there will be more number of calls than usual due to pandemic and closed walk-ins..i dont know how many calls they were answering everyday but when they decided to process PCC atleast they have to get a dedicated team just to respond to emails and updating the applicants...
Hi RAMA,

Did you receive your PCC ?If so could you plz share the timeline.Thanks

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hi RAMA,

Did you receive your PCC ?If so could you plz share the timeline.Thanks
My document delivered to bls on may 20. Since then no updates on bls tracking. No records found. I applied for rcmp and fbi pcc on same date , both arrived yesterday evening. India pcc i do not expect until june end

hemanth1991

Mar 4, 2020
My document delivered to bls on may 20. Since then no updates on bls tracking. No records found. I applied for rcmp and fbi pcc on same date , both arrived yesterday evening. India pcc i do not expect until june end
I have been following this thread for sometime now. Day to Day the timeline for getting PCC is been increasing. few weeks back I saw someone posted saying he submitted PCC application directly to CGI and received his PCC in 1 week.Not sure whether we can do the same now. Even I am looking for sometime advice or feedback on how to get PCC at the earliest.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Try using Submission type as Walkin Application, put a random reference code and correct passport number. It worked for me. Just shows "your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Surrey Center on Date. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI "

hemanth1991

Mar 4, 2020
Hi Friends,
I received ITA today. my IELTS score report will expire on 7th july. Due to delays in PCC processing I may not be able to submit my application before 7th july. I am yet to apply for certificate on saturday. Can I submit my application before my ielts report expire and later submit PCC using webform. please suggest.Thanks

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Try using Submission type as Walkin Application, put a random reference code and correct passport number. It worked for me. Just shows "your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Surrey Center on Date. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI "
Worked for me.

Reactions: vishvajeet

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
One more thing if you are trying to track your postal application use the date your application was delivered to bls center as your birth date. For example if your application was delivered on 6th may 2020 then use this date as your birth date with passport number you might find the status of your application.

Last edited:

rojomojo

May 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
I got all my photocopies in order to send it to BLS Brampton for my PCC. Just wanted to know if I could use Canada Post or it has to be Purolator.
Thank you!

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
I got all my photocopies in order to send it to BLS Brampton for my PCC. Just wanted to know if I could use Canada Post or it has to be Purolator.
Thank you!
Call them(BLS), they will arrange the Purolator pickup and delivery service with online payment.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My PCC application timeline:
Office : BLS Surrey
Application Mailed : 22nd May 2020
Application Delivered to BLS : 25th May 2020
BLS email notification : 26th May 2020 (Status : Application received, Give 4-5 days for processing it to CGI)
BLS tracking with all the details enabled on : 29th May 2020 (Status : Under process)