+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

Nitin9891

Jun 22, 2019
My address to print was Canadian and after three weeks of waiting, I got a note saying it has gone for verification. So not sure what their criteria is.
Hello,
Request you to please share the date when your application reached to Embassy(after Bls submission) and when you have received the police verification email?

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hello,
Request you to please share the date when your application reached to Embassy(after Bls submission) and when you have received the police verification email?
It must have reached the consulate around Mar 26 and I received the verification notice on April 13. However, the verification happened just two days later. A call arrived from the local station. Now I see that they have initiated print of the passport.

Nitin9891

Jun 22, 2019
It must have reached the consulate around Mar 26 and I received the verification notice on April 13. However, the verification happened just two days later. A call arrived from the local station. Now I see that they have initiated print of the passport.
Thanks for the updates.

preetiSOMAL

Jul 2, 2013
Hi guys- I need help please
I am permanent resident in canada. I have applied for Indian passport renewal but I don’t have aadhaar card. I want to get Canadian address printed on passport as my parents have changed their address and moreover I don’t have any residence proof of that address. I got police verification initiative email and they won’t send clear report unless I have aadhaar card. Please advise what should I do?? Thanks

VikasS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys- I need help please
I am permanent resident in canada. I have applied for Indian passport renewal but I don’t have aadhaar card. I want to get Canadian address printed on passport as my parents have changed their address and moreover I don’t have any residence proof of that address. I got police verification initiative email and they won’t send clear report unless I have aadhaar card. Please advise what should I do?? Thanks
Use the magical card, Mahatma Gandhi.

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
I submitted renewal for my kid (minor) on 31st March by walkin appointment at Brampton BLS, In two days its status changed to "Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate." but is same even today. Not sure if police verification will be issued for minor passport renewal, I changed the address to Canada and previous passport has Indian address. Any suggestions if the timeline is normal and what to expect next ?

Nitin9891

Jun 22, 2019
I submitted renewal for my kid (minor) on 31st March by walkin appointment at Brampton BLS, In two days its status changed to "Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate." but is same even today. Not sure if police verification will be issued for minor passport renewal, I changed the address to Canada and previous passport has Indian address. Any suggestions if the timeline is normal and what to expect next ?
Hello,
My status is also still the same from the past 20 days. Please do update me once your status gets changed.

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
My application status changed to "Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate" today morning checked around 9AM and now it shows "Print has been initiated for passport."

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Don't have to do anything for return label, they'll take care of that themselves.
Hey, It happened with me too. I paid for both pick up dropoff in advance but the label was only generated for pickup. The ady said that I should have had one more return label.
Not sure what to do..! Any suggestions?

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hello Everyone here I have a doubt regarding DD
" For Mail In / Postal Applications(WE DO NOT ACCEPT TATKAAL PASSPORT APPLICATION BY POSTAL) - Enclose a certified cheque/Bank draft, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include:
o HCI/CGI Passport Fee.
o ICWF Consular Surcharge Fee.

- Enclose a separate certified cheque/Bank draft, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include:
o BLS Processing Fee.
o Add: Return Courier charges "

So I have to make to separate DD or only one of $103.40

Issue of Ordinary Fresh passport or re-issue of passport containing 36 pages - validity 10 years (also applicable to minors in the age group of 15 to 18 years)

Please advise me. Thanks in advance