+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
@mgmann0001 - Hey! Today, In the morning the status changed to Ready for Collection and in the noon, I went there to collect it.
Thats great bro finally.. My status turned In transit from consulate to BLS today around 5PM and I think tomorrow morning it will arrive BLS and I will pick it up tomorrow.

Reactions: CS30

CS30

Apr 4, 2024
Thats great bro finally.. My status turned In transit from consulate to BLS today around 5PM and I think tomorrow morning it will arrive BLS and I will pick it up tomorrow.
Yes, indeed. Do check your status on BLS website at around 10 am or so.

Karan071091

Star Member
Dec 7, 2022
Hey mine renew Indian passport status on passport area show delivered to Bls from last Thursday , but on Bls still showing processing at high comission , Any idea when will the status change on Bls site

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
Hi, my passport application while tracking shows Print Initiated. However, on the inspect mode it says:

"STATUS_DESC": "Application Granted on post police verification basis",
And I also see another line for Print and PV initiated. What does this mean? I'll get the passport first and then there will be a Police Verification or how does it work?

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Mine show ready for collection at bls but I paid for pickup and return! What does that mean I tried calling bls but no one is picking

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
Hello,

@ankush075
I have same situation as yours.

I received email stating PV Intiated.

"This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department (refer the following table for details) for your Passport Application (Re-Issue Passport Issuance under Normal scheme) submitted.
You are requested to get in touch with the respective Police Office if verification is not done in three weeks"

Need advise:
1. Do I require to inform my parents to visit police station even though it says "get in touch with the respective Police Office if verification is not done in three weeks"?
2. If yes, what documents required?

Last edited:

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Hello,

@ankush075
I have same situation as yours.

I received email stating PV Intiated.

"This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department (refer the following table for details) for your Passport Application (Re-Issue Passport Issuance under Normal scheme) submitted.
You are requested to get in touch with the respective Police Office if verification is not done in three weeks"

Need advise:
1. Do I require to inform my parents to visit police station even though it says "get in touch with the respective Police Office if verification is not done in three weeks"?
2. If yes, what documents required?
I waited 7 days for the officer to visit my house for verification but no one showed up after 7 days my friend went to the police station with the verification email they asked for two people to be grantor so my friend and his friend provided their adhar card and paid 1000ruppees Next day my passport was printed..
The documents that I sent my friend was the email we received for verification plus my adhar card and passport photo.

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
BLS APPLICATION RETURN
Hi all. My husband’s passport reissue postal application got returned by BLS Vancouver. Got the email on May 1. Does anyone know how long will it take for us to receive the original passport and other documents in the passport application back?