+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
Full address of BLS Brampton, you’ll find it on google/ their website. And yes signature required.

Thank you. Just a couple of follow-up questions: What did you put under the name of the receiver? Also did you opt-in for the "signature required" when sending it to BLS so someone at the BLS center has to sign for the package?

kartik11324

Apr 1, 2024
I am about to send my passport re-issue package to the Brampton and similar to you I couldn't find any links for courier-pickup or drop-off on their website. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with what I have to do to send the courier by myself. Thanks.
Call BLS and they will send you the link for pick up and drop. Their site is under maintenance since forever but they are generating pick and drop over phone and send you the link for payment. I did it for my wife's returend application package.

SS6069

Apr 16, 2024
Call BLS and they will send you the link for pick up and drop. Their site is under maintenance since forever but they are generating pick and drop over phone and send you the link for payment. I did it for my wife's returend application package.
I tried calling them multiple times, but either the call wouldn't connect and in case when it did connect they transferred me to the wrong department. But you mentioned that you did it for your wife's returned application package. Was it returned because you sent it through a third-party service like fedex or Canda post?

kartik11324

Apr 1, 2024
No, it was returned due to missing doc and they said passport is damaged so there is different fees. I have used purolator that they helped me to book. I would say send through purolator only. Wait is long, try calling them when they open, or noon time.

Daya1

May 1, 2015
@Daya1 hey. I am unable to put my details in the google sheet.
You should be able do. I did this, just start typing in cells and no need to save, it will automatically do (i am using google chrome). alternatively you can make comment in the forum and i can do for you

Reactions: CS30

CS30

Apr 4, 2024
You should be able do. I did this, just start typing in cells and no need to save, it will automatically do (i am using google chrome). alternatively you can make comment in the forum and i can do for you
@Daya1 hey.. yes, it would be great if you update on my behalf as I am unable to do so.
As i checked, my initials are already there at number-79. So from that onwards i am providing additional details here

1. BLS- Brampton Walkin
2. Application Submitted- 10th April 2024
3. Under process & Intransit from BLS to Consulate- 10th April 2024
4. Processing at Consulate- 12th April 2024
5. Fees Received. Under review at Embassy- 10th April 2024

Reactions: Daya1

CS30

Apr 4, 2024
Hello everyone, how much time does it take to generate a “File No.” after processing at the consulate for those who have recently applied for passport renewal?

Last edited:

BillyH321

Aug 16, 2019
Hi, the passport seva shows passport printed and the BLS tracking website still shows processing at consulate. Not sure how to track delivery
Hi will you please please share you entire status map.
It seems like my PV was rejected. wanted to see what is it showing in your case
"StatusId": [
{
"EVENT_DESC": "Stop (ID: 333574234, Type: PVR is submitted as Adverse by Police Approver ) imposed on further processing of the application",
"EMP_ACTION": "Stop Application Processing",
"STATUS_TRACKING_PK": 2088582774,
"LAST_MODIFIED_DATE": "2024-04-25T00:00:00",
"STATUS_DESC": "Stop Further Processing",
"STATUS_ID_FK": 1120,
"FILE_NO": ""
}

Daya1

May 1, 2015
Hi will you please please share you entire status map.
It seems like my PV was rejected. wanted to see what is it showing in your case
"StatusId": [
{
"EVENT_DESC": "Stop (ID: 333574234, Type: PVR is submitted as Adverse by Police Approver ) imposed on further processing of the application",
"EMP_ACTION": "Stop Application Processing",
"STATUS_TRACKING_PK": 2088582774,
"LAST_MODIFIED_DATE": "2024-04-25T00:00:00",
"STATUS_DESC": "Stop Further Processing",
"STATUS_ID_FK": 1120,
"FILE_NO": ""
}
based on the previous posts in the forum it should be some thing like " is Approved and Submitted t Clear by Police" Check this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/indian-passport-renewal-from-bls-toronto.558990/post-10018049

Last edited: