+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian applicants - high school diploma

theguyraghav

Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, for the indians on the forum, do we have the concept of high school diploma? The state board of higher education provided me a marks transcript for high school and that's it. My junior college hasn't provided anything like a diploma. So, we do not have high school diplomas right?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, for the indians on the forum, do we have the concept of high school diploma? The state board of higher education provided me a marks transcript for high school and that's it. My junior college hasn't provided anything like a diploma. So, we do not have high school diplomas right?
Sorry if I am naive, but is it like you do not have a college degree/diploma?? You only completed your high school is it??

I am quite unsure if high school degrees/diplomas would be considered for assessment by WES. But you can wait until the seniors voice their opinion on the same. Good luck.

theguyraghav

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry if I am naive, but is it like you do not have a college degree/diploma?? You only completed your high school is it??

I am quite unsure if high school degrees/diplomas would be considered for assessment by WES. But you can wait until the seniors voice their opinion on the same. Good luck.
Actually I have undergrad and masters degrees for which I provided the diploma and the transcripts to my immigration attorney along with the WES assessment for those. The attorney also asked for high school transcripts and diploma and I have the transcript but do not have diploma for high school. So I am checking with the forum members if that's the case with them (indian applicants)?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Actually I have undergrad and masters degrees for which I provided the diploma and the transcripts to my immigration attorney along with the WES assessment for those. The attorney also asked for high school transcripts and diploma and I have the transcript but do not have diploma for high school. So I am checking with the forum members if that's the case with them (indian applicants)?
you don't need high school if you have a college degree.