+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India-US-Canada

notdet

Star Member
May 11, 2009
I got my Canadian PR few months back, I am currently in US. I have my car and other belongings in US.

I will be going to India in couple of months and as soon as I am back, I am planning to move to Canada.

Can I land in US from Indian on my Canadian PR ?

Thanks!

notdet

Star Member
May 11, 2009
Thanks manianz47,

So I can't enter US from India on my Canadian PR. I have to go to Canada and come to US.

I hope I didn't got this wrong, but I am not planning to work in US, but I would be here to take my Car and few other stuffs for a week or so. I cannot enter even for that in US on my Canadian PR from India ?

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi

You need US Visa to enter US. Canadian PR is not relevant.
As asked earlier, what is your existing US Visa status. Since you are out to India, even if you have valid I-94, you need to have valid US Visa to enter USA.

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Canadian PR holders cannot enter US without a valid VISA.

I would suggest you bring all your stuff to Canada put it in a storage and fly from Canada to India and come back at any time without any problem. There are several storage places that can store your stuff as well as car.

If you have a valid I-94 you can travel between US and Canada (have to return to US within 30 days) even with the expired stamped VISA. It is called Automatic Visa Re validation (AVR)