+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PRTD Docs and Processing Time

mr5ingh

Oct 17, 2016
Hi

My wife is currently in India and had to leave Canada after a week due to death of a family member.
She needs to come back to Canada and our PR cards will come late. What docs she needs to apply with to get PR Travel document,How long do they take to process in India.She does not have much history in Canada as she left within a week of arrival.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Rashmi1690

Jun 23, 2016
Hi

My wife is currently in India and had to leave Canada after a week due to death of a family member.
She needs to come back to Canada and our PR cards will come late. What docs she needs to apply with to get PR Travel document,How long do they take to process in India.She does not have much history in Canada as she left within a week of arrival.

Hi,

You can check this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-experience-of-prtd-application.489434/

diya3037

Sep 29, 2017
Hi

Hi,

Was it your first time that you applied for PR card and was waiting for ur card to arrive before ur wife travelled to india?
If you had gone through the process, can you please share your experience. It would be greatly helpful.

Thanks,
Diya

Redbaron

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-09-2017
Has anyone recently got the PRTD from India? How long is the processing time? I applied end of November but the VFS agent said processing time is almost 1 month. Can anyone confirm this?