+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC

Johnnash

Jan 15, 2021
Hi All

I need your expertise on the PCC type. We have applied for PCC certificate from India and received it. After we got, i realized that PCC type i selected as RESIDENT PERMIT. In some of the forums, They mentioned that we must need to select the type as" Immigration purpose other than citizenship". Want to know, Can i submit my PCC with RESIDENT PERMIT or should i go with new PCC? . Appreciate if anyone uploaded the PCC like this?

Thanks

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All

I need your expertise on the PCC type. We have applied for PCC certificate from India and received it. After we got, i realized that PCC type i selected as RESIDENT PERMIT. In some of the forums, They mentioned that we must need to select the type as" Immigration purpose other than citizenship". Want to know, Can i submit my PCC with RESIDENT PERMIT or should i go with new PCC? . Appreciate if anyone uploaded the PCC like this?

Thanks
i am sûre content of the police clearance won’t differ be it residence permit or immigration what I mean is substance matter over form. you have clean track record is What IRCC looks for.
your name and passport details and photograph should be correct and you Are all set

Johnnash

Jan 15, 2021
i am sûre content of the police clearance won’t differ be it residence permit or immigration what I mean is substance matter over form. you have clean track record is What IRCC looks for.
your name and passport details and photograph should be correct and you Are all set
Thank you, i feel the same.

Reactions: gaurav1282

moinakghoshal

Apr 26, 2020
Hi,

I had applied for a PCC from New York Consulate. Right now the status changed to 'PCC has been Printed'. How long does it take from this status to finally getting the document? Walk ins were not available so I had to mail and enclose a return envelope with my application. Does anyone have any idea? Asking because I only have a week left to submit my documents.

Thanks!
Moinak

Johnnash

Jan 15, 2021
Hi,

I had applied for a PCC from New York Consulate. Right now the status changed to 'PCC has been Printed'. How long does it take from this status to finally getting the document? Walk ins were not available so I had to mail and enclose a return envelope with my application. Does anyone have any idea? Asking because I only have a week left to submit my documents.

Thanks!
Moinak
If the status is printed then you will get it 2 to 3 business days

Reactions: moinakghoshal

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hlo bro plzzz tell from where you get pcc

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Hi
I got ITA and working on PPC.
I got married and didn't change my address on my passport. I am confused which address to give in pcc in address, my spouse's address or mine?
And if I give my spouse's address, what would happen?
Please reply
Thanks in advance

ArtisticMind

Apr 13, 2024
When I submit my online application, it suffixes the police station location to my permanent address in India. So when I print the application, the address does not match exactly what is in the passport. Is this normal?

thetilakraj

Jan 24, 2022
Toronto
Hi,
I'm in a similar situation.

I was on vacation in India from February 16 to March 23, 2024 (returning to Toronto). While I was there, I updated my passport with a change in my name (both first and last names) and address. After receiving the new passport, I also obtained a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), which was delivered to me on March 22 (with a date of issue on the PCC of March 20).

Now that I've received an ITA(CEC) on April 12, 2024, can I use the recently obtained PCC from India, or do I need to apply for a new one through BLS?

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!

26I

Apr 8, 2020
Hi,
I'm in a similar situation.

I was on vacation in India from February 16 to March 23, 2024 (returning to Toronto). While I was there, I updated my passport with a change in my name (both first and last names) and address. After receiving the new passport, I also obtained a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), which was delivered to me on March 22 (with a date of issue on the PCC of March 20).

Now that I've received an ITA(CEC) on April 12, 2024, can I use the recently obtained PCC from India, or do I need to apply for a new one through BLS?

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Following