+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Well the question is at same time someone had submitted PCC on same day from Toronto.. They got their local Police visit on Last Friday. and mine is still stuck at the consulate.
May be the reason that the other person was from Haryana and I am from Punjab?
Depends on case to case, can’t compare.

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Correction, applied oct 6th, printed clear PCC on Nov 8th and in transit since Nov 9th.
Finally status got changed and received my PCC today. Applied on Oct 6th, pcc clear on Oct 21st, purolator picked up on Nov 16th. Delivered Nov 17th.
uploaded on gic account. all the best to everyone.

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Finally status got changed and received my PCC today. Applied on Oct 6th, pcc clear on Oct 21st, purolator picked up on Nov 16th. Delivered Nov 17th.
uploaded on gic account. all the best to everyone.
Where are you checking your status?

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I have recently applied for PCC with BLS through postal but due to a photo specifications mismatch, my application has been returned back.

In the remarks, they have mentioned the following:

• NO ORIGINALS NEEDED.
WE ARE SENDING BACK THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
• DRAFT
• 2 PASSPORT

For passports, I am clear now that I won't be supposed to send them originals but can anyone please clarify about the draft thing they have mentioned here?

Reactions: Miracle2018
Nov 25, 2021
Hey there its been two weeks my status is showing ‘pcc is clear and available for issuance’ and i have deadline to submit pcc in 10 days

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
BLS Vancouver Surrey on the 10th of Nov, it reached BLS on 12th Nov.
23 Nov - There was a typing mistake in my Application, so they sent me an email saying, resend ur application. Re-Sent the application to BLS
6 Dec- Processing at CGI
9 Dec -PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.