+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

SHIVA2913

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Anyone is planning to visit consulate Today.
Can you please ask that is it possible to handover PCC to my sister or friend?
As I am travelling to India today, I can not visit in person.
Thank you in advance.
Not sure if they will hand it over to our friends or family. They were asking for ID and sign on the document that we collected PCC. This was happened to me.

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
went today at 10 am to CGI Toronto for PCC. They printed the PCC but you need to show the proof of urgency
I went in today and explained to them the urgency as submission is due on 7th . They lady reviewed the letter and said they cannot issue immediately but will make sure BLS sends by Friday . So will need to wait and see . What I understand is that if urgency is subject to happening in couple of days they issue right away

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
I went in today and explained to them the urgency as submission is due on 7th . They lady reviewed the letter and said they cannot issue immediately but will make sure BLS sends by Friday . So will need to wait and see . What I understand is that if urgency is subject to happening in couple of days they issue right away
Mine's due on 5th, it wouldn't be such a hassle if they start emailing out the PCC.

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Yes . Now status on BLS tracking portal says in transit from CG to BLS
What was the status prior to it? For me it hasn't changed since before my verification was done and it's still the same, haven't been able to track it on PSK with the cat number either.

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
When you reach the security chap will ask you for reason . Explain to them . They will send you to counter / reception upstatirs . Carry passport , ARN letter or status snapshot , BLS portal snapshot

Reactions: ash.ch

grswk8

Jan 31, 2024
Hello there,

I applied for my PCC in October 2023
and everything was done from local police station and on 14 November it’s updated as “Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance” But after 14 November till Now ( January 31st 2024 ) status isn’t changed.

Whom to reach out in this case ?

Appreciate your help!

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
Hello there,

I applied for my PCC in October 2023
and everything was done from local police station and on 14 November it’s updated as “Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance” But after 14 November till Now ( January 31st 2024 ) status isn’t changed.

Whom to reach out in this case ?

Appreciate your help!
You should definitely email pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in , they respond back and if you have a deadline coming up then should visit CGI personally