+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
For me it was a similar case wherein I shared my dad’s passport for address and relationship proof along with my passport. Thankfully the police station people were supportive enough. My passport address was of Bangalore and I didn’t have any relative in Bangalore. Try to connect with local SP office and explain. Typically they do hear such complaints and provide support. They didn’t ask for anything else like aadhar.
Finally after too many follow up police stations cleared the PCC. But lessons learnt is not to give Aadhaar card if your address doesn’t match with it . Just submit proofs only those which have address matching as there are multiple people involved in this process and anyone can put an objection. I gave my ITR and DL this time .

Reactions: bond7890

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
Yesterday I visited consulate during open house hours. checked my files and said that today they will send the PCC to BLS. Now my application status showing Police Clearance Certificate has been printed. When ca
Thank you so much for your help.
PCC is dispatched by BLS.
I will be receiving it today .
Hi, at what time did you receive the mail?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
I got confirmation from Consulate that my PCC is handed over to BLS. I have opted for pick up. BLS website still says "Processing at Consulate". Does anyone know when can I expect that status to change to something like "ready for collection" ?

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
I got confirmation from Consulate that my PCC is handed over to BLS. I have opted for pick up. BLS website still says "Processing at Consulate". Does anyone know when can I expect that status to change to something like "ready for collection" ?
What is the status in passportindia website? Yesterday i visited the consulate and they said today my PCC will hand over to BLS.

Aveio Help

Dec 9, 2022
My PV got initiated today. I did not get mail yet but I checked the status on passport portal.
Hi, Can you share your timeline until now from submission of PCC. And did you got any response prior to PV initiated from PCC, consulate Emails.

Last edited:

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hi, Can you share your timeline until now from submission of PCC. And did you got any response prior to PV initiated from PCC, consulate Emails.
Sure. Here's the timeline:

Nov 4 - Walk-in Application submitted at BLS Brampton
Nov 7 - PCC application along with fees received at consulate (Passport website)
Nov 9 - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
Nov 23 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

On Nov 23 itself, I got a mail from passport admin about this PV initiation.
On Nov 28, police visited my house and physical verification completed.

Dec 7 - Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
Dec 7 - Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.

I sent a mail on Dec 8 to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in and they confirmed PCC is handed over to BLS.

No update after that. Waiting for BLS status to change to "Ready for Collection".

Hope this helps!