+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Hi
I am stuck in a difficult situation as despite of taking all document and money police have not clear report as person of who was entering the report could not find Aadhar card with matching address . Now my status shows “ report not clear , under review at embassy counslate” . Tried reaching counslate via Sam park portal but no words yet from them . Are the above email addresses still working ? Is there any other way to resolve this issue .

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
I did email yesterday to Toronto embassy and I got an reply in like 10 minutes and they said that pcc will issue this week. I checked today now status changed to PCC is Printed.
Moreover, I also checked on BlS, it says that In transit from consultation to BlS.

Hope, I would get that by Monday or may be this week.
Which email address did you sent your query to ?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hi
I am stuck in a difficult situation as despite of taking all document and money police have not clear report as person of who was entering the report could not find Aadhar card with matching address . Now my status shows “ report not clear , under review at embassy counslate” . Tried reaching counslate via Sam park portal but no words yet from them . Are the above email addresses still working ? Is there any other way to resolve this issue .
When you say "could not find Aadhar card with matching address" does it mean they could not find the Adhaar you submitted or they sent a query to adhaar uidai and got a different address on adhaar file?

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
I did email yesterday to Toronto embassy and I got an reply in like 10 minutes and they said that pcc will issue this week. I checked today now status changed to PCC is Printed.
Moreover, I also checked on BlS, it says that In transit from consultation to BlS.

Hope, I would get that by Monday or may be this week.
Could you please share the email ?

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
When you say "could not find Aadhar card with matching address" does it mean they could not find the Adhaar you submitted or they sent a query to adhaar uidai and got a different address on adhaar file?
No . Addhar card address was Bangalore address where no one is there . I had my other address proof for Lucknow which my father gave and policeman accepted it . Whole mess happened at LIU office where the lady entering the report ignored everything and gave her report based on Aadhar that this person doesn’t belong here , although I am born and brought up there . Ridiculous and frustrating. I called her and she told don’t worry you will still get your passport and then I explained this was a PCC application. Then she realized her mistake and told re initiate the police verification and I will clear it .
Now I don’t know how long consulate will take to respond.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
No . Addhar card address was Bangalore address where no one is there . I had my other address proof for Lucknow which my father gave and policeman accepted it . Whole mess happened at LIU office where the lady entering the report ignored everything and gave her report based on Aadhar that this person doesn’t belong here , although I am born and brought up there . Ridiculous and frustrating. I called her and she told don’t worry you will still get your passport and then I explained this was a PCC application. Then she realized her mistake and told re initiate the police verification and I will clear it .
Now I don’t know how long consulate will take to respond.
I think you'll be fine. This is not the end of the world. Once consulate gives a go ahead, RPO LKO will re-initiate PV. Just wait for the consulate to respond. This is not a major issue. Just make sure you do not even try to create a new application on passport website unless this file is successfully closed (post which you'll not even need a new application).

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
I think you'll be fine. This is not the end of the world. Once consulate gives a go ahead, RPO LKO will re-initiate PV. Just wait for the consulate to respond. This is not a major issue. Just make sure you do not even try to create a new application on passport website unless this file is successfully closed (post which you'll not even need a new application).
Thanks . Fingers crossed and waiting for consulate to revert back . I have contacted them via Sam park. Is there any other way to contact them ?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Thanks . Fingers crossed and waiting for consulate to revert back . I have contacted them via Sam park. Is there any other way to contact them ?
There are few ways. But sampark is the best option. My file was not moving and I contacted them via Sampark. PV initiated the very next day. But these are the email id if you want to send them the mail:

pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in
cg.toronto@mea.gov.in
consec.toronto@mea.gov.in
passport.toronto@mea.gov.in
cons.toronto@mea.gov.in

With some degree of confidence I can say that even if they do not respond, they do look into the mails and grievances, and action upon them. There's a good chance that they'll quietly re-initiate your PV, so do check passport website status. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
There are few ways. But sampark is the best option. My file was not moving and I contacted them via Sampark. PV initiated the very next day. But these are the email id if you want to send them the mail:

pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in
cg.toronto@mea.gov.in
cons.toronto@mea.gov.in

With some degree of confidence I can say that even if they do not respond, they do look into the mails and grievances, and action upon them. There's a good chance that they'll quietly re-initiate your PV, so do check passport website status. Hope this helps!
Thanks . Checked no change in status , but sent an email to some of the above email ids. Let’s see how it goes .

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022

pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in
cg.toronto@mea.gov.in
cons.toronto@mea.gov.in

You were right . I just saw change of status as “ PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate “. Seems they do take quick action based on Sampark . Fingers crossed .

Reactions: bond7890

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
You were right . I just saw change of status as “ PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate “. Seems they do take quick action based on Sampark . Fingers crossed .
Good to hear that. I had one question here - Do you remember how many days did it take for your status change from actual police verification (when documents were reviewed at police station) to "police report not clear" ? My police verification was completed on Monday (Nov 28) but till now there is no status change on passport website.

Last edited:

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Good to hear that. I had one question here - Do you remember how many days did it take for your status change from actual police verification (when documents were reviewed at police station) to "police report not clear" ? My police verification was completed on Monday (Nov 28) but till now there is no status change on passport website.
It took 2 weeks after police verification was initiated.

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Np . After the police verification was re initiated I called the lady at LIU and she again asked for adhaar card matching the current address. Although I have provided other documents which are very well mentioned in passport website as valid address proof. I don’t know how it is at other places . Is Aadhaar mandatory to have matching address ?