File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Request
24-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Same here bro, started learning french in Nov'2011 applied in May'2012 got CSQ in May'2016, applied federal in July 2016 & waiting for the Decision Made .

So, all we have to wait patiently because we dont have any other option.
My medical request came in Dec 2016 and submitted the medicals immediately in Jan 2017. CIC website it says medicals passed but the application is still in progress. Anyone in the same timeline received any response from the VO or request for Passport?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
My medical request came in Dec 2016 and submitted the medicals immediately in Jan 2017. CIC website it says medicals passed but the application is still in progress. Anyone in the same timeline received any response from the VO or request for Passport?
Dear Burny1112

I have the same status as you have you have received aor 15/11 & I have received on 25/11 same with the medical I have submitted my medical on 09/01/2017 and waiting for the Decision Made . As @ APPNOV2014NY told I also believe that currently NDVO is taking 15+ months to issue the PR. Hopefully we all will get the same very soon.

Fingers crossed dear eagerly waiting for the DM. All the very best to you Too

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.4890.html
ategory........: FSW1
Visa Office......: NDVO
NOC Code......: 4011
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 10 December, 2016
AOR Received.: 10 December, 2016
Med's Done....: 26 November,2016
Passport Req..: 10-03-2017

NDVO issued PPR to FSW ON 10/3/17 WHOSE MEDICAL DONE 26 NOV2016
so 3 months time is true
BUT IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MONTHS AFTER YOUR MEDICAL IS RECEIVED BY CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4

for permanent resident applications, it normally takes three months after our medical office receives the medical examination results from the Panel Physician before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application. This is true only if you have already complied with our other requests (e.g. to submit other documents).

for all whose medicals done in dec 2016 or jan 2017 first week please pack your bags 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

This was one of the posts on 22 March 2017.

See how confident we were to get our PPRs by believing the timelines given by CIC.

But unfortunately, our hopes were shattered.

Last edited:

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It may not hold true under current situation. It is already more than 3 months for people who have passed their medicals in Nov'16.

We can expect delay of 2-3 months for PPR analyzing current scenario. Moreover, It seems they are prioritizing CEC over PNP right now.

Lets wait and hope for the best.
My post on 21 March'17. :(

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Next important milestone seems to be Dec'17 after Aug/Sept'17.

Just imagine to get ppr in dec mid and to leave for quebec in peak winter. Else the medicals will expire.

Its not understandable to me, what these cic people are upto???

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014

Just imagine to get ppr in dec mid and to leave for quebec in peak winter. Else the medicals will expire.

Its really not understandable to me, what these cic people are upto???
Indeed Quebec is not a fun place in Winters. CIC Medical exam is cheap and affordable in India. You can take Medical exams again and send results to CIC with a cover letter mentioning that new results be considered to decide validity of your visa. Let's say you take medical exam today and get PPR next month then you will get time until Aug 2018 for finishing landing formalities and activating PR.

Reactions: sunnymks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012

Its not understandable to me, what these cic people are upto???
Exactly completely not able to understand because most of us has submitted our medicals in Jan & it has already been more than 7 months but still Background check not started.

So if they issue us our visas in the month of September/October & then we will have 3-4 months to complete the landing process, but if they complete the process of our applications in the month of Nov/Dec then...Shall we have One month to complete the landing process or we will have to appear in another medical exam????

If we read about the Quebec Immigration on CICs website there is clearly mentioned that just medical & security checks needs to be done @ federal stage but this is taking 125% of their committed processing time (Deadline ) which is 13 Months.

You are very right dear @Can_Dream because it is going to be very tough for all of us, to arrive in winter and to do the initial settlement .

Really Really terrible situation, God Knows what is going to happen .

Let's Pray that the Best will Come.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Exactly completely not able to understand because most of us has submitted our medicals in Jan & it has already been more than 7 months but still Background check not started.

So if they issue us our visas in the month of September/October & then we will have 3-4 months to complete the landing process, but if they complete the process of our applications in the month of Nov/Dec then...Shall we have One month to complete the landing process or we will have to appear in another medical exam????
CIC must be tracking outland applications with Medical Results approaching expiration. I feel that CIC will prioritize your application to ensure that you have sufficient time for landing and you do not need to take medical again.

Several times MyCIC and eCAS are not updated with correct statuses and GCMS is the only way to find real status.

If we read about the Quebec Immigration on CICs website there is clearly mentioned that just medical & security checks needs to be done @ federal stage but this is taking 125% of their committed processing time (Deadline ) which is 13 Months.
13 months is not a commitment or hard SLA. It's just a statistic to set expectations with applicants

it is going to be very tough for all of us, to arrive in winter and to do the initial settlement .
Yes. That is correct. Winters are harsh in Quebec and initial settlement would be difficult for non-French speaking immigrants. Be prepared especially if you have never traveled out of India and never encountered Snowy Winters before.

Reactions: sunnymks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Yes. That is correct. Winters are harsh in Quebec and initial settlement would be difficult for non-French speaking immigrants. Be prepared especially if you have never traveled out of India and never encountered Snowy Winters before.[/QUOTE]

Which kind of preparations new need to do? Yes, We haven't travelled anywhere outside India,However we are mentally prepared that it will be very tough to face the Snowy Winters over there. So, It would be very helpful if you give suggestions about the preparations .

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Which kind of preparations new need to do? Yes, We haven't travelled anywhere outside India,However we are mentally prepared that it will be very tough to face the Snowy Winters over there. So, It would be very helpful if you give suggestions about the preparations .
Please go through last few pages of "Settlement" and "Housing" subforums. You will find all the information there. If you need any further help/information please post in Settlement forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/#settlement-in-canada.30

SAMUEL PK

Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
--
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
IELTS Request
--
Med's Request
waiting
hello friends
I'm still waiting for the medical request, application filed on Sept 19th 2016, any one have any idea when they will start processing towards as

SBP8385

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi all,

I am an applicant from India. My details are as follows:
Application filed (Sent to Nova Scotia): May 8th 2017
AOR Received: July 29th 2017

I would like to know the average time required for Indian applicants filing from India to receive the medical and RPRF request.

Can anyone please help?
Wait upto 13 month. they will clear ..............