VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-07-2018
So no updates this week too..

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Guys Just to Update you that another Applicant from Kerala has got an email from the NDVO Stating that their medical will get expired by 18th. So if they(Applicant) is able to leave the country before 18th then they will issue them the visa with the above said validity else wise they will issue new medical to the applicant.
She (applicant) just replied to that email on the same day that they are ready to go before 18th but still nothing after that from NDVO.
However another person received a call from the NDVO that your (applicant's) medical is going to expire by 18th-20th of this month (don't remember the date exactly) and if you can fly before that date,you please come to NDVO by taking your passports we will issue the visa and deliver you the passport by Hand. The applicant went and his visa was granted on the same day.
So this is really a good sign that NDVO has started working on QSW files. So guys keep checking your email regularly and be cautious about the phone call.

Wish you all a very Good Luck.Hope we all get the Good News Very Very Soon.
Guys there is an update on this application....

She (The Applicant) yesterday received a call from the NDVO that if she can report on the same day at NDVO then she should report, but she (The Applicant) belongs to Kerala so she requested for sometime, then the NDVO Official told her to reach NDVO by tomorrow morning by 9:00 (means today i.e 12/01/2018) she immediately booked the flight and flew away for New Delhi. She also requested the NDVO Official to issue the Visa with some sort of the Extended Validity of the Visa, but at that time (over the phone) the official only booked her appointment.

This was the incident which she(the applicant) shared last night in the Whatsapp Group.
So hopefully she might have got the Visa with the extended validity. Still waiting for her latest (today's) update.

Will share once receive any update......

God Bless All.

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hello Everyone, I was planning to get PR in Canada. But due to low CRS score my application not able to proceed further. Hence, I am looking for the options in Qubec. Can someone tell me how can I proceed to it. And what are the timelines for indian it guys.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012

She (The Applicant) yesterday received a call from the NDVO that if she can report on the same day at NDVO then she should report, but she (The Applicant) belongs to Kerala so she requested for sometime, then the NDVO Official told her to reach NDVO by tomorrow morning by 9:00 (means today i.e 12/01/2018) she immediately booked the flight and flew away for New Delhi. She also requested the NDVO Official to issue the Visa with some sort of the Extended Validity of the Visa, but at that time (over the phone) the official only booked her appointment.

This was the incident which she(the applicant) shared last night in the Whatsapp Group.
So hopefully she might have got the Visa with the extended validity. Still waiting for her latest (today's) update.

God Bless All.
This is quite strange as I heard first time that NDVO is calling on phone to visit high commission to get the visa stamped on passport. But nevertheless let's hope for the best and sunny please let us know the update as soon as you get it .
Best of luck to all

Reactions: sunnymks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012

God Bless All.
UPDATE....

BY THE GOD'S GRACE TODAY SHE HAS GOT THE VISA IN-PERSON.

But with the validity till 17-01-2018(Medical Expiration date) and she has booked the Flight of 15th of January.

Meera.Jineesh

Dec 31, 2017
Just to update you Guys...
An Applicant has got Background Check Started Today (Visa Office NDVO).

Her Time line is as below:-

Application filed- August'2016
Application Number-Feb'2017
RPRF-March'2017
Medical Request- 15 Sept'2017
Medical Done- 29 Sept'2017
Background Check Started- 8 Jan'2018
DM- Waiting

Fingers Crossed Guys. Hope we all get Good News Very Soon.
How will we come to know "Background Check Started, DM- Waiting" etc? Where we can see that?

Meera.Jineesh

Dec 31, 2017
UPDATE....

BY THE GOD'S GRACE TODAY SHE HAS GOT THE VISA IN-PERSON.

But with the validity till 17-01-2018(Medical Expiration date) and she has booked the Flight of 15th of January.
This is quite strange as I heard first time that NDVO is calling on phone to visit high commission to get the visa stamped on passport. But nevertheless let's hope for the best and sunny please let us know the update as soon as you get it .
Best of luck to all
Hi Sunny, What is the what's app number? Could I also be a part of that group?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
How will we come to know "Background Check Started,
You can check the Background Check Started or Not in your GcKey Account. However if you don't have the GcKey Account you can enquire the same by calling their Number through Skype call which will be free of cost.

The link for the GcKey Account is as mentioned below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

And the Skype Number for Calling is-
+1 (613) 944-4000

ranjit78

Star Member
May 17, 2017
patiala (punjab)
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16 sep 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11 jan 2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30 jan 2017
Med's Request
15 sept 2017
Med's Done....
5 oct 2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
12 march 2018
VISA ISSUED...
in process
LANDED..........
as soon as
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 11, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 30, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Just got an Update from another Whatsapp Group

An applicant (a family of 4) who have completed his medicals on 04/01/2017 and received his PPR Email on 10/01/2018.

But the problem he is facing that they haven't updated their second child's details in their application (I think to the ministry as well for CSQ) not sure about this thing.

They have been granted the timeline for the submission of the passports is of 28 days.

So there are two things which is good....

The first thing is that the New Delhi Visa Office has started working on our(May-june-july-aug 2016 applicants) files.

The second point is as the medical validity of this person was till 03/01/2018 and he has received his PPR on 10th it means they have extended the validity of the Medical Results (for how long) it can only be confirmed once he got his passport back with Visa.

But the only thing about which he is worried about is that he has not updated the details of his second child. So what will be the best option for him in this case. So I would request @APPNOV2014NY and @poisonapple to kindly guide in this case.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
But the only thing about which he is worried about is that he has not updated the details of his second child. So what will be the best option for him in this case. So I would request @APPNOV2014NY and @poisonapple to kindly guide in this case.
It's easy. He needs to add 2nd child to application. He should not send Passports for stamping until he receives PPR for all the 4 family members.

ranjit78

Star Member
May 17, 2017
patiala (punjab)
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16 sep 2016
Doc's Request.