+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INDIA*** Employer NOT giving DUTIES on reference letter

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
My x company is not giving me reference letter with duties on it. I used to work for this company 5 years ago and I need to claim points for this. this is absolutely necessary.

I have contacted one of my senior colleagues who also used to work in that company. So he will write an affidavit confirming that he also used to work for that company, and will also mention the duties that I have done in that company. He will include a photocopy of his appointment and relieving letter of that company to prove that he has worked there as well. He will also mention his email address and contact number on the affidavit. He will also include his business card of the new company he is working for.

I will also include a covering letter explaining that fact that I am not able to get a reference letter, hence including an affidavit from a colleague who also used to work there.

Will this suffice????

Any other suggestion???

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
E01985337 said:
My x company is not giving me reference letter with duties on it. I used to work for this company 5 years ago and I need to claim points for this. this is absolutely necessary.

I have contacted one of my senior colleagues who also used to work in that company. So he will write an affidavit confirming that he also used to work for that company, and will also mention the duties that I have done in that company. He will include a photocopy of his appointment and relieving letter of that company to prove that he has worked there as well. He will also mention his email address and contact number on the affidavit. He will also include his business card of the new company he is working for.

I will also include a covering letter explaining that fact that I am not able to get a reference letter, hence including an affidavit from a colleague who also used to work there.

Will this suffice????

Any other suggestion???
If possible include any mail from the company which mentions they won't be providing..and include your appointment & reliving letters..

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
deyka said:
If possible include any mail from the company which mentions they won't be providing..and include your appointment & reliving letters..
Thanks for the reply. Yes I will include that as well. What are the chances that CIC will accept what I will send.

Also I do not have a birth certificate. So what all should I include for this? I will be applying from India.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
E01985337 said:
Thanks for the reply. Yes I will include that as well. What are the chances that CIC will accept what I will send.

Also I do not have a birth certificate. So what all should I include for this? I will be applying from India.
I have seen this being accepted for few of the users in the forum..for birth certificate 10 th std certificate with atleast one parents name has also been used successfully...I have seen people attaching an affidavit along..

Kami1980

Nov 26, 2014
My main problem is duties are not mention but my occupation n department s clearly mention where I m working now ... Is it enough?

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
Kami1980 said:
My main problem is duties are not mention but my occupation n department s clearly mention where I m working now ... Is it enough?
no man u need the duties. Get them from somewhere but just get them. At Least CIC will appreciate that we have made an effort to do everything possible. rest all depends on the visa officer.

Kami1980

Nov 26, 2014
But now my application is already gone ... Like in my experience letter it is mention like this. Occupation : system engineer of power system engineering department ... M really confused n worried ... My application is accepted ?

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
Kami1980 said:
But now my application is already gone ... Like in my experience letter it is mention like this. Occupation : system engineer of power system engineering department ... M really confused n worried ... My application is accepted ?
did u include any covering letter explaining the reason why there is no duties mentioned?

did u go through any consultant?

Kami1980

Nov 26, 2014
No covering letter :'(yes I did applied throught Canadian lawyer but I m really worried abt him he is old enough n he already sent my application without eca report although i sent along forms but mistakenly he didn't attach so my application s back in August then Again he sent in September..