+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Index page

rujuta1991

Sep 7, 2020
Hi
I want to create an index page for employment documents.
Can someone help how can I create index in PDF file? Is there other way to do it?
Thank you in advance.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi
I want to create an index page for employment documents.
Can someone help how can I create index in PDF file? Is there other way to do it?
Thank you in advance.
Use a pdf editor. Else create one in MS Word, save it as PDF and the merge with the existing PDF using a PDF tool.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,
Is it recommended to add the Index page ??
Can it be doubted as altering with the document?
No, I created an index or a cover page of my documents to indicate the pages of employment reference letter, T4s, payslips, etc. eligibility was passed. If you have loads of supporting documents and it requires an explanation what goes where, I would highly recommend it. The officer reviewing your file will thank you for it.

nidss

Sep 28, 2020
No, I created an index or a cover page of my documents to indicate the pages of employment reference letter, T4s, payslips, etc. eligibility was passed. If you have loads of supporting documents and it requires an explanation what goes where, I would highly recommend it. The officer reviewing your file will thank you for it.
Thanks very much for your response, did you age page numbers to all documents for indexing, or you just created index page with only the list of documents in that file.?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks very much for your response, did you age page numbers to all documents for indexing, or you just created index page with only the list of documents in that file.?
I didn’t page the numbers, PDF viewers can guide the user with the page number. I created an index, a bit of preamble like “please see documents to support blah blah blah”. Then table of contents — name of document and page # when I consolidate them. Like employment reference letter page 2, T4 slips page 5 and so on. There’s no format. Do what floats your boat, as long as it’s easy in the eyes. :)