+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrect Points Assigned for Education

french222

Apr 9, 2024
I am from France and completed the Expression of Interest on Arrima. I was sent an invitation to apply but after completing the application, it was denied saying the invitation was sent in error and in fact my points are only 555 points. I assume this is because I submitted my degree in a format that wasn't recognized and so I didn't get the right points.

1) How do I access the agent's calculation used to give me 555 points? Is it from submitting an Access to Information application?

2) from using Arrima's online calculator, I can guess that the agent only assigned me an education level of Post-secondaire 2 ans when in fact I have a 3 year degree. Is there a private and faster way to get a Comparative Evaluation of my Education? The Quebec govt is saying it is 50 working days plus an extended 70 working days because they are backlogged. I'd rather pay to get it done elsewhere.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am from France and completed the Expression of Interest on Arrima. I was sent an invitation to apply but after completing the application, it was denied saying the invitation was sent in error and in fact my points are only 555 points. I assume this is because I submitted my degree in a format that wasn't recognized and so I didn't get the right points.

1) How do I access the agent's calculation used to give me 555 points? Is it from submitting an Access to Information application?

2) from using Arrima's online calculator, I can guess that the agent only assigned me an education level of Post-secondaire 2 ans when in fact I have a 3 year degree. Is there a private and faster way to get a Comparative Evaluation of my Education? The Quebec govt is saying it is 50 working days plus an extended 70 working days because they are backlogged. I'd rather pay to get it done elsewhere.
Ask under Quebec Immigration. This is not an EE question.