+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrect information on GCMS NOTES

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Please help

So my sister in law application got refused 3rd time from Abu Dhabi Visa Office. I have got all the GCMS notes from 3 times but the last GCMS notes from 3rd application which I received today shows this lines I NOTED THAT THE CLIENT IS SINGLE,MOBILE,IS NOT WELL ESTABLISHED AND HAS NO DEPENDEDNTS.
This line is not correct because my brother is the sponsor for the fess and they also have one child. We have clearly mention in all the three application that she is married with dependents and also included the family pictures .Also in her first application GCMS Notes states that I NOTED THAT CLIENT IS MARRIED OR HAS DEPENDENTS.
The last application GCMS notes is not correct which application was refused in February and today I received this the GCMS notes

What are our option at this time. Please help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please help

So my sister in law application got refused 3rd time from Abu Dhabi Visa Office. I have got all the GCMS notes from 3 times but the last GCMS notes from 3rd application which I received today shows this lines I NOTED THAT THE CLIENT IS SINGLE,MOBILE,IS NOT WELL ESTABLISHED AND HAS NO DEPENDEDNTS.
This line is not correct because my brother is the sponsor for the fess and they also have one child. We have clearly mention in all the three application that she is married with dependents and also included the family pictures .Also in her first application GCMS Notes states that I NOTED THAT CLIENT IS MARRIED OR HAS DEPENDENTS.
The last application GCMS notes is not correct which application was refused in February and today I received this the GCMS notes

What are our option at this time. Please help.
Would send in a webform to the visa office asking for reconsideration based on errors in the GCMS notes amd attach proof that she is married and has a dependent. If there were other reasons for refusal it may have no impact. What is her profile? Work and education history? Funds? Degree she applied for? Previous applications to Canada? Family in Canadaand outside? Parents have visa or supervisa? Have they been visiting Canada? Other relevant info and reasons for refusal.