+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete Application

himmler

Sep 8, 2008
Hello All,

My application considered incomplete , The photocopies of school records for yourself ( if applicable ) and for your dependent children are missing or are illegible.

In fact I am not sad .because The language evidence submitted with my application is acceptable.it was A transcript, diploma and statement from the university as Proof of completion of post-secondary education program in English abroad.

DO I have to submit a new application form or my old form is OK ?

Thank you and Good luck everyone.

NS_SJ

May 6, 2013
himmler said:
Hello All,

My application considered incomplete , The photocopies of school records for yourself ( if applicable ) and for your dependent children are missing or are illegible.

In fact I am not sad .because The language evidence submitted with my application is acceptable.it was A transcript, diploma and statement from the university as Proof of completion of post-secondary education program in English abroad.

DO I have to submit a new application form or my old form is OK ?

Thank you and Good luck everyone.

I guess you need to submit a new application form. Call CIC and the call center agents will be able to help you out.

Did you submit all the language evidence translated? You need to submit the evidences translated either in English or French.

himmler

Sep 8, 2008
In fact,the original documents were issued from the university in English .I clarified that to them .I think they considered the document OK because some language documents were issued in 2009.
Thank you

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Can you please advise more about the reason they rejected the school records. Are those records Canadian?

muti

May 28, 2013
It is observed CIC is returning most of the applications on purpose.

I send my application at the end of Jan 2013. I received my application back on March and I am told in writing that I used an outdated form. How stupid is that??? How can I use correct form in Jan if they change the form in Feb???

So CIC will return your application for and they try to gain time, period.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My observation/ interpretation is that CIC may be having a 2 tier system for proof of language from abroad.

Tier 1 - qualifications from a country where the native language is English - UK, US, Australia, the Caribbean, New Zealand etc. CIC don't doubt or are ok with these.

Tier 2 - qualifications from a country where the native language is not English although the medium of instruction is English. How can an applicant conclusively prove that the language of instruction was in English...the transcripts will list subjects e.g Economics/ Accounting/ Fluid Mechanics etc but that does not necessarily prove it was in English. You would almost need a syllabus or a school prospectus or some document from the registrar confirming the course was in English.

If I was a Tier 2 applicant I would do the tests from the approved organizations to remove any CIC subjectivity...just my 2c!