+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete application - Physical Presence Calculator

CKG

Feb 12, 2019
Hello All,
CIC returned my citizenship application because I missed dating the Physical Presence Calculator print out. Back in November when I completed my application for submission, I printed to copies of all the forms and documents that I sent to CIC. Now I have a copy of of the Physical Presence Calculator print out that I sent back in November. Should I
- Sign and date that print out with today's date and send it along with the returned package to the CIC?
OR
- complete a new one online and print and date it? the problem with this approach is that ,my eligibility period will change and I have to resubmit other forms as well.

I'd appreciate it if you can share similar experiences with me.

Thanks

canvan14

May 8, 2014
If you submit the same application again make sure it is not more than 90 days old. Since yours was dated back in November, just be careful about this.
You have to have the same date on the application and the physical presence calculator.
In my opinion, I'll just fill out an entirely new application since you will have more buffer room for the day count and submitting the old application will not place you in front of the queue.

Here is the info from the website.

Note: Your application will be returned to you if it is:

• not signed and dated
  • dated more than 90 days before we receive it
  • post-dated (dated into the future)
  • make sure that the date of signature on the application and the date on the physical presence calculator printout are the same