+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete application -Adult grant for canadian citizenship

pkhanna

May 31, 2016
I applied for the citizenship but I document was returned saying below.

Your application for Canadian Citizenship was considered incomplete and was not processed and fees were not taken . Your application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you for the following reasons:

- The Online physical presence calculator was not signed for one of the family member . ( I submitted application for my husband, myself & son). rest two application were complete but also returned as all of us applied together concurrent processing.

My question is this , can I resubmit again just by signing online physical calculator or need to reprint everything again and changing the dates?
Please confirm , thanks
Poonam

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Your application for Canadian Citizenship was considered incomplete and was not processed and fees were not taken . Your application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you for the following reasons:

- The Online physical presence calculator was not signed for one of the family member . ( I submitted application for my husband, myself & son). rest two application were complete but also returned as all of us applied together concurrent processing.

My question is this , can I resubmit again just by signing online physical calculator or need to reprint everything again and changing the dates?
Please confirm , thanks
Poonam
1. Complete new applications, with new calculator.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON

Please confirm , thanks
Poonam
If previous app calculator and sign date are not more than 90 days old at the time they re-receive it u can use them again but better to use new dates for calculator and form to avoid any possibility of rejection