+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

in which case sealed transcript required please suggest

johny artist

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mauli,

Just follow instructions as given. Sealed transcript means sealed transcript. I don't know whether notarized copies are accepted or not.

Also, Trascripts are not so big things you can't get. Of course, you have to go every insitututes where you take your education. You can get transcripts format from well-known xerox shops.

University sealed means you need it from your educational institute. For example, if u have cleared 10th in one school and 12th in another school, then you need transcripts from both places. Schools will do tamp and signature on formatted transcripts. Also, create at least 6 copies of each transcripts as almost all schools/colleges keep 1 transcripts for record purpose.

When u go for transcripts, keep originals, big size covers (while if possible) and some money with you.

Hope this will help you.

Best of Kuck

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sainiajeet123 said:
my consultant also said to me in delhi notary copy also work you dont have to give sealed transcript

thanks
I think your consulatant is advising you against CHC directions. I have asked this question to CHC new Delhi and have posted this before multiple times, for benifit of members I am posting it again

"The sealed transcripts must originate from and bear the seal of the educational institution which originally issued the transcripts. If the college, affiliated with the university, is the original issuer of the transcripts, you may submit the transcripts sealed by the college. If not, then you must obtain sealed transcripts from the university.

Universities in India are familiar with our requirements and have not, to date, refused to issue sealed transcripts. If you are unable to obtain sealed transcripts, you may submit notarized transcripts however, they will be subject to close scrutiny and the visa officer may still require sealed transcripts.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde"

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Hello,
all members on this forum
On this topic Iwant some clarification on spouses academics.
The query is If I am claiming points for spouse education is it necessary to provide degree/diploma transcripts in sealed university envelopes or only notarised copy would be fine.
To be clear for principal applicant university sealed transcripts and for spouse only notarised copy of degree marksheets will do .
Help is expected from members claiming points on spouse education.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Paramjit, I answered the same question on other thread

Yes you need transcripts for spouse if you are claiming points for his/her education