Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga and London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2012
Hi,

We made an Outland application (spousal) and the application is in London Visa office. I did my Medical for my self last February. However it is now a year since I did my medical and I am worried that I will have to do another medical again. I haven't heard anything from CIC since September (ECAS in process) and we applied late June 2012. Also I've heard about 'Medical Extensions'? What should I do about my medical situation should I contact CIC about the medical issue or wait for CIC to contact us?

Advance

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
gentar said:
Hi,

We made an Outland application (spousal) and the application is in London Visa office. I did my Medical for my self last February. However it is now a year since I did my medical and I am worried that I will have to do another medical again. I haven't heard anything from CIC since September (ECAS in process) and we applied late June 2012. Also I've heard about 'Medical Extensions'? What should I do about my medical situation should I contact CIC about the medical issue or wait for CIC to contact us?

Advance
Wait till the London Visa Office contact you.In some cases they extend the Medicals if the processing is near completion or they will request you to send new Medicals...In both cases you have to wait and nothing else can be done till you hear from London VO....Good luck

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
Ditto,

You just wait on London, whatever they say, you do. Since they've changed the policy, they'll get an extension on your medical. However, you may be required to do a part of it (I.E. XRay)

Best of luck!