+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In process damascus/spousal

C

cocokamal

Hello all,
let us share ourtimelines under one thread to compare and we can help each other in our waiting process,
won appeal in mid march 2010
file transfered to damascus
start processing mid May 2010/ status showing in process
waiting to hear from them soon,
Good luck to all

mingus

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
Actually thre is a damascus thread in here somewhere. We won our appeal back in November 2009 and are still waiting for his visa :eek: .

C

cocokamal

Hi Mingus,
We are waiting to hear from damascus
what stage you are at now, did you try to email damascus and do you have a lawyer
probably they have some info for you now
waiting to hear from you
thanks for replying

bantaloni

Apr 13, 2010
My timeline is as follows:

App received by CPC-M: April 9, 2010
Sponsor Approval: May 21, 2010
CSQ app sent: May 31, 2010
In process damascus visa office: June 1, 2010

and now waiting...

Good luck to you all.

mingus

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
What stage is my Husband application.... That's a good question. It has been over 2 years since we 1st applied. One interview, one rejection and one appeal hearing we are back witing for Damascus to make a decision.

I emailed Damascus on Thurday night and hear back from them on Sunday. They are waiting on my husband's medical re-do's to get to them. The Problem now is, he had these done back in December and they should have been in Damascus months ago. So now we have to try to track them down. Hopefully I will have some answers mythe end of the week.

We never used a lawyer - even with the appeals. One of the reasons we ended up i this situation was we went to a consultant in Jordan who totally screwed up our paperwork and really didn't know what they were doing. After that, I just handled everything myself. Between research and wonderful sites like this one, I was able to put together a rock solid case and won our appeal in under 15 minutes.

C

cocokamal

hi Mingus,
i feel your painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
waiting is like no pain killer will help just because you are waiting for instructions and no one seems to know what is next almost the same case except that I have a lawyer who won our appeal and now I am waiting for an answer from damascus
keep hope and praying and all the best
as for medicals they need 6 or 8 weeks from where u are to paris to ottawa back to damascus which is i am sure they have them by now maybe they are doing background check by now
give them a week and email again
all the best

newlycame

Aug 7, 2010
hi friends
i've been in process since december 23rd 2009
my meds r valid till october
i even travelled to damascus , they just told me they r studying my file and will inform me of update
i'm so worried right now.
whats ur idea? :'(