13.05.15 AOR
??.05.15 Medical Passed
06.06.15 Passport Copy & CELPIP Submitted
28.06.15 Background Check "In Progress"
13.07.15 RCMP Submitted
20.09.15 Background Check "Not Needed At This Time"

ECAS (5 Lines)
August 14th "In Process"
Hello Scorpiano..What's the status of your application did your status went back to "In Progress" or still "not needed this time" for Background check...?

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I saw an update on MYCIC just few minutes ago! but no ghost Email nor ECAS change. Ecas is still in progress.
ITA 27 march
AOR MAY 25th
ECAS in progress 14th August
FSW inland
What does it mean? would it be a rejection?!!

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
nodet said:
Hi Guys,
I saw an update on MYCIC just few minutes ago! but no ghost Email nor ECAS change. Ecas is still in progress.
ITA 27 march
AOR MAY 25th
ECAS in progress 14th August
FSW inland
What does it mean? would it be a rejection?!!
Do you have any agent to whom the mail may have gone ??
What triggered you to check MyCIC? Just a random check ??

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a random CIC check! No Email

Maplemadness82 said:

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, I forgot to answer the first one! No Agent! I did apply myself

Maplemadness82 said:

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
nodet said:
Sorry, I forgot to answer the first one! No Agent! I did apply myself
That's strange. You are the first I see who is breaking the pattern of getting the ghost email prior to the DM.
Even rejected ones got email first.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple , it is not Decision made, that is why I am worried! like I said! updated on the MYCIC! but nothing on the ECAS or Ghost Email! it is still showing in process in Ecas
Maplemadness82 said:
That's strange. You are the first I see who is breaking the pattern of getting the ghost email prior to the DM.
Even rejected ones got email first.

sunny0581

Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Maple , it is not Decision made, that is why I am worried! like I said! updated on the MYCIC! but nothing on the ECAS or Ghost Email! it is still showing in process in Ecas
Don't worry buddy .....you will get ghost mail very soon ..........

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Wait until tomorrow. It's almost surely Decision Made.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dobes for sending positive thoughts for me! I have been waiting for more than 4 months! I should be able wait 2 more days, however it is really frustrating :)
dobes said:
Wait until tomorrow. It's almost surely Decision Made.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
nodet said:
Thanks dobes for sending positive thoughts for me! I have been waiting for more than 4 months! I should be able wait 2 more days, however it is really frustrating :)
same thing happened to me too, my cic upated first then after couple of hours i received that email..

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply. But I have not recived any email yet! but I guess it is weekend and I have to wait till Monday!
cic.gc.ca said:
same thing happened to me too, my cic upated first then after couple of hours i received that email..

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the ghost Email today! Also my background check went to in progress after 4 months! which is wired cause for most of the FSW inland it was changed after medical was passed! but for me medical was passed on jun 12th and no change in the background check till today! Also in my ecas the date they started processing of my file has changed to June 12th, before it was the date that I was created my profle! lots of updates! will see what will happen next!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
I got the ghost Email today! Also my background check went to in progress after 4 months! which is wired cause for most of the FSW inland it was changed after medical was passed! but for me medical was passed on jun 12th and no change in the background check till today! Also in my ecas the date they started processing of my file has changed to June 12th, before it was the date that I was created my profle! lots of updates! will see what will happen next!
Well after reading your post I logged into my ECAS and my dates have also changed from profile created date in March to May. Also on message read date on mycic has changed from May to October 1st. Hope they're signs of progress.