+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In new IRCC Portal, Application is in PENDING state.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hello,
I submitted my study permit on 26th Sep 2022 on new IRCC portal from India. I did payment from international VISA Credit card, but for some reasons first transaction failed, then I tried to do transaction again, and it went well. I was expacting to see Submitted status but I found that it was still in PENDING states. I did checked on here, but didn't got any good answrs. Also I had raised webform twice but it is not also helping. Asked my consultant about this sitation, but they are just asking me for waiting. Should I wait or submit a new file and proceed with new UCI?

It would be great if anyone has faced similar problem and can guide me through.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hello guys, Anyone has fixed this issue? Is so please post here how it get fixed and what should be my next action?
Any input would be very very helpful.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Any glitch with the portal …I would suggest to wait for some days as submitting another application would mean that you submitted two applications which might lead to some problem or delay.
Any idea how much time IRCC takes for this kind of scenarios?

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 13 days since I submitted my file and 3 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 15 days since I submitted my file and 5 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.

wakongah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
I don’t know what kind of help you expect from anyone here but only the IRCC can resolve this issue for you.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I just wanted to know is anyone faced same situation or not, if so how they solved this issue? There are many open threads on this forum but none of them have any concrete solution!
We have raised webform thrise, complainted on technical depatment of IRCC and still there it not any update.
I also think people are very careless, that they just left our their thread if their issue is fixed without any good information!

I seek for information what I should do next as I did tried everything to contact IRCC.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Call them. Timings 8 am to 4 pm Canadian time. Number 1888 242 2100. Download textnow apk application , Google search it, to make a free call. Before downloading disable ur location. Install it and auto fill location area code 613. After that u will be able to select a Canadian number for urself. Dial the given number between the given time period. Select the right options and talk to the agent. Hopefully it may help.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessTammy