+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

in dire need of help to prepare for TEFAQ exam!!

Jul 29, 2012
Hi guyz!! Here's the sitch... I will be going to Cebu this coming Sunday to enroll for the Crash Course at Alliance Francaise de Cebu. The course would only take 3 weeks and after that I'm planning to take the A1 TEFAQ exam. The purpose of me taking this exam is for me to be able to use the additional points so that I will pass the supposed new points system which will be released January 2013. I'm at a wreck here 'coz only 3 weeks to learn a whole new language & one chance to pass the exam. Could anybody please enlighten me as to how the exam goes 'coz I really don't have a clue. Like what should I expect for the listening and speaking exam... Is it somewhat the same with IELTS?? Maybe someone can give me a copy of a sample for the exam. Clueless and really desperate here!! HELP!! :'(
- J

Frenchfaster

Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FRENCHFASTER can help you prepare for the TEFAQ Test...faster, smarter and cheaper!

Professional tutoring via Skype from experienced native French speakers bilingual in French and English.
We have successfully prepared hundreds of applicants for the Quebec immigration visa for the TEFAQ test.
Intensive classes available. All classes delivered online via Skype 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Why choose Frenchfaster to prepare for the TEFaQ test?

Short learning period: Even if you don't know any French, you can reach Level 1 (A1) in 40 hours, Level 2 (A2) in 60 hours and Level 3 (B1) in 80 hours of learning!

Experienced bilingual tutors: You learn from tutors (all native speakers) who know exactly what to do to help you score well in the TCF Quebec test.

■ Latest exam questions: You get model answers for recent and past TCF Quebec exam questions from various test centers around the world.

Excellent learning materials: You wouldn't need to buy any extra learning materials; we provide all pdf and audio files.

Anytime, anywhere: You can take the class online via Skype anytime, anywhere; we have tutors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Guaranteed Success: So far, we have a 100% success rate.

More details available on our website: frenchfaster.com

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dark.n.twisted said:
Hi guyz!! Here's the sitch... I will be going to Cebu this coming Sunday to enroll for the Crash Course at Alliance Francaise de Cebu. The course would only take 3 weeks and after that I'm planning to take the A1 TEFAQ exam. The purpose of me taking this exam is for me to be able to use the additional points so that I will pass the supposed new points system which will be released January 2013. I'm at a wreck here 'coz only 3 weeks to learn a whole new language & one chance to pass the exam. Could anybody please enlighten me as to how the exam goes 'coz I really don't have a clue. Like what should I expect for the listening and speaking exam... Is it somewhat the same with IELTS?? Maybe someone can give me a copy of a sample for the exam. Clueless and really desperate here!! HELP!! :'(
- J
The TEFaQ exam is split into two sections:

Oral Comprehension (Compréhension orale) – Listening test which takes place on the computer.
40 minutes / 60 questions / 360 points

Oral Expression (Expression orale) – Oral evaluation with two evaluators.
40 minutes / 2 subjects / 450 points

I guess, only tef exam is valid in federal skilled worker category. TEFAQ and TEF are two different exams.