+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important Questions-- Seniors please help!!!

jenny.can

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
Seniors.. please help.

I have some quick questions.

1.I am in the process of sending my full docs. What if I get pregnant now? Will the CHC give me extra time till the birth of my baby and then issue one for the whole family?

2.When do I have to notify CHC about this or do I need to even notify. What if I have the birth of my child in the current country? Will the child be able to get a dependant visa or something if I move along with my family?

3.Currently my application has only 2[myself and my spouse].If CHC does give extra time till my delivery happens , will my RPRF be 490 CD *3 or 490 CD *2. Also do I need to show proof of funds for 3 since it will be a baby or will proof of funds be enough for me and my spouse.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
I have some quick questions.

1.I am in the process of sending my full docs. What if I get pregnant now? Will the CHC give me extra time till the birth of my baby and then issue one for the whole family? They won't., all you have to do is to send them birth certificate of new born and they'll issue a visa either on ur passport or baby's passport (if there is one).

2.When do I have to notify CHC about this or do I need to even notify. What if I have the birth of my child in the current country? Will the child be able to get a dependant visa or something if I move along with my family? You don't need to specify about your pregnanny unless if it's causing any obstruction with any of the processes, e.g. Medicals, in which case they might extend the dates for you.If child born before ur travels, he will be issued with permit to accompany you both
3.Currently my application has only 2[myself and my spouse].If CHC does give extra time till my delivery happens , will my RPRF be 490 CD *3 or 490 CD *2. Also do I need to show proof of funds for 3 since it will be a baby or will proof of funds be enough for me and my spouse. When delivery happens, when you tell them about new addition, they'll ask you to submit the RPRF for 3rd addition and than will issue the visa, at the application time, you only have to show proff of funds sufficient for 2.