husseintt

Nov 5, 2012
Hi all

Iam from Kitchener, ON

My time line is
Sent Citizen. Application in March 2012
In-process status in Nov 2012
Test will be done in Apr 2013

Is it common that people receive Residency Questionnaire after writing the citizenship test?
if so, How long after the test?
If it happened with you, Would you please share your time line?

I will appreciate ANY feedback
Thanks a lot

ab78

Apr 6, 2013
i applied after you by 1 month and my status its still in process and i asked the same questions no body answer us yet

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
husseintt said:
Hi all

Iam from Kitchener, ON

My time line is

Is it common that people receive Residency Questionnaire after writing the citizenship test?

Thanks a lot
CIC can and does RQ at or after the test. Increasingly RQs are being issued prior to the test. At test RQs are usually due to discrepancy on declared absences. Its better to get a Pre-Test RQ. The wait after an at test or post test RQ depends on the reason for the RQ and if the case goes to a Citizenship Judge...give it at around 12 mths for non judge and 24 mths for judge.

cadvis

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
husseintt said:
Hi all

Iam from Kitchener, ON

My time line is

Thanks a lot
Why do you think you will get RQ? Did you travel during the 4 year period?

DaRulz

Sep 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cadvis said:
Me, mother, and my brother applied in May 2012 (Separate applications) and we had the exact same number of traveling days (To Germany), and we came to Canada all same day. They both got their Citizenship. While I got RQ. So I don't think it's about travel. By the way, I sent back my RQ response to Mississauga office. Let's see :(

HuronBird

Jan 8, 2013
DaRulz said:
Me, mother, and my brother applied in May 2012 (Separate applications) and we had the exact same number of traveling days (To Germany), and we came to Canada all same day. They both got their Citizenship. While I got RQ. So I don't think it's about travel. By the way, I sent back my RQ response to Mississauga office. Let's see :(
This explains how the ‘Randomness theorem’ has been widely adopted in CIC.

HuronBird

Jan 8, 2013
cadvis said:
That is a cute way to look at things at CIC :)... The method of handling applications has nothing to do with general common sense. It is kind of a secret process where only top officials knows about it :)
its like Lotto :)

cadvis

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
HuronBird said:
That is a cute way to look at things at CIC :)... The method of handling applications has nothing to do with general common sense. It is kind of a secret process where only top officials knows about it :)
its like Lotto :)
really it is...

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DaRulz said:
There was a flag on your profile or its for programme integrity/ quality assurance where CIC randomly pick an application and thoroughly review it. Is your 'in Canada' profile same as your mother/ brother - you all employed full time, file your taxes, live at the same address etc? You would need to see the 3 applications to identify the RQ flag.