Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai to all :)
i have query regarding photo for PR card.

At POE,when VO complete all formality for PR- CARD,CAN WE GIVE HIM NEW PHOTO FOR PR-CARD[i.e. to replace it with one which is on COPR ?

opinion of landed seniors will be highly appreciated :) :)

MrDynamo

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Your photo which is already pasted on the original COPR is used for PR Card. The CIC will not change it unless they see something wrong with that. However, While landing, you can keep some extra photos as per the required spacification and ask the IO at the POE whether he can change the existing one. Usually they will not get it unless they need it.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear MD,

Wilson is right. They won't do it unless they want to. But, why do u ask? Just out of curiosity.

Qorax

mrdynamo

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hai :),
Thanks for propt reply.

i asked as i wanted to give new photos of my child whose COPR photo has changed due to long-curly hairs[she is 2.5 yrs old] :)

dubey

Mar 8, 2010
When they request for PPR, they ask u to send recent passport photos to attach to your COPR and your PR cards. They know their reason for asking you to send 'recent photos'. How come your baby has grown so much 'curly hair' all of a sudden? Don't play games with IO because they hate to be tricked. Just my 2 cent worth.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrdynamo said:
Hai to all :)
i have query regarding photo for PR card.

At POE,when VO complete all formality for PR- CARD,CAN WE GIVE HIM NEW PHOTO FOR PR-CARD[i.e. to replace it with one which is on COPR ?

opinion of landed seniors will be highly appreciated :) :)

MrDynamo
At the time of submitting your complete documents, you also must have submitted 6 photo's of each applicant and dependent's so those photographs will be used for your PR cards as well. Do not worry, they will not ask for the pictures again.

mrdynamo

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dubey said:
When they request for PPR, they ask u to send recent passport photos to attach to your COPR and your PR cards. They know their reason for asking you to send 'recent photos'. How come your baby has grown so much 'curly hair' all of a sudden? Don't play games with IO because they hate to be tricked. Just my 2 cent worth.
Hai :)
yes,i have send them recent photos,but than she had small straight hairs,now she has little long and curly.
her foreign passport [which renews after every 3 yrs]too has same photos that i send for COPR.
There is no foul-play bythewa :) :D ;Dy

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mrdynamo said:
Hai :)
yes,i have send them recent photos,but than she had small straight hairs,now she has little long and curly.
her foreign passport [which renews after every 3 yrs]too has same photos that i send for COPR.
There is no foul-play bythewa :) :D ;Dy
Not an issue, Mr. Dyn.
Just leave it at that. Note though, while landing if the BSO opines that a new set would be needed, S/he shall click-it on the spot. They have a Digicam. And shall return u couple of those prints as well.

Good luck.
Qorax

mrdynamo

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Not an issue, Mr. Dyn.
Just leave it at that. Note though, while landing if the BSO opines that a new set would be needed, S/he shall click-it on the spot. They have a Digicam. And shall return u couple of those prints as well.

Good luck.
Qorax
Thanks Qorax for ur reply :)