20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
No man still waiting :(

Will let you know about the outcome -- hopefully this coming week.....

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
moluminku said:
only copy
thanks u once again, what u think it will make my case strong if we both sister invite our mom .
my NOA is 58000 with total of my 5 person including mom as well my sister NOA is 48'000 with 5 person family as well including mom... We both live is ca in different parts, she has home on her name But I live with my inlaws, my paper are ready to applying super visa for third time only for my mom, pls suggest ... Should i change my invitation letter and add my sister Thanks,

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Any1 recently applied for trv @CHC Chandigarh, and in how many dayz dey r processing single entry trv at da moment?

Umesh911

Apr 17, 2012
:) MoluMinku ji > please can u send the list of documents u send to Canada Indian Consulate for your Visitor Visa ( Documents required from Canada & Documents required from India . 2 . If Possible can you plz send the sample of the invitation letter your son forwarded it to you 3. Can you plz confirm that whatever docs your son send it to were notarized docs & will scanned docs of Canada would be eligible for Visitor Visa . Please do reply on this as needing your help to get my IN LAWS in canada to visit as my Wife . My Email ID is : umesh.alhat @ gmail.com

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Umesh911 said:
:) MoluMinku ji > please can u send the list of documents u send to Canada Indian Consulate for your Visitor Visa ( Documents required from Canada & Documents required from India . 2 . If Possible can you plz send the sample of the invitation letter your son forwarded it to you 3. Can you plz confirm that whatever docs your son send it to were notarized docs & will scanned docs of Canada would be eligible for Visitor Visa . Please do reply on this as needing your help to get my IN LAWS in canada to visit as my Wife . My Email ID is : umesh.alhat @ gmail.com
from ur canada side
1copy of PR or citizenship
2 proof of residence(home) driving licence etc.
3 Notice of Assessment 2011 ort4
4 statement of banks
5 present place of posting (Letter from employer)
6 Recent pay stubs
7 invitation letter origanal
8 declaration same as invitation letter (notarised)
9 copy of passport.

From parent side....
1 Birth cert.of ur wife
210th class cert.
3 copy of passport
4 if employee than NOC for going abroad and grant ex india leave from deppt.(attach copy) salary slip.
5 cash in bank appox.15-20 lac in any form.No use of any immovable properties
6 income tax statments(2 yrs)

Umesh911

Apr 17, 2012
Re: important notice for visitors...

:) Hi MoluMinku ji ,

Can i have travel to US Visa with Tourist Visa when i m on a WP in Canada .

Please help ..so i can take the decision .

Thanks in Advance .

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012

Umesh911 said:

Thanks in Advance .
yes, u can

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing

Umesh911 said:

Thanks in Advance .
Plz explain ur question clearly! If u have a canadian visa u can not travel through US. But if u have a valid US visa u can visit US from Canada too.

Umesh911

Apr 17, 2012
HI Moluminku ji , Can i Travel to US with Valid US Tourist Visa . As i have only Single Visit VISA to Canada .As it written on the passport that WP of Canada is available . but still i feel it may create problem @ the Border Security to get into toronto .. AS it s written on the passport NO Account entry will be that WP lasts . Please correct if m wrong in the Speculation .

Umesh

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Umesh911 said:
HI Moluminku ji , Can i Travel to US with Valid US Tourist Visa . As i have only Single Visit VISA to Canada .As it written on the passport that WP of Canada is available . but still i feel it may create problem @ the Border Security to get into toronto .. AS it s written on the passport NO Account entry will be that WP lasts . Please correct if m wrong in the Speculation .

Umesh
Please clarify, I doubt if work permits are single entry only; as per my knowledge WP is multiple entry kind visa. Anyways if your visa is single entry then you can't be back to Canada, after leaving.

Umesh911

Apr 17, 2012
:( Hi Molu Minku ji / Ashwini Ji .

Firstly i must thank you for all the prompt responses & the gr8 noble you are carrying on .

1. Can i give a invitation letter stating that my parents / friends will take care of their staying expenses during the visit , as i have nt built my credit history as i m just 1 month in Toronto . So should i create the invitation letter from my side or any other PR friend will also help in getting TRV Visa .

2. So please advice if the invitation letter states about the self-expense letter & what all more documents would be needed from Canada & Wt all doc will be needed in India , while submitting the TRV Visa Application in India .

3. Kindly convey which all documents are needed in Original / Notarized from Canada so i have to Courier them or Scanned copied would be sufficient .

Please revert if more info needed (umesh.alhat@gmail.com )

Thanks & Regards.
Umesh
Toronto ON

Umesh911

Apr 17, 2012
Hi Molu Minku ji / Ashwini Ji .

Firstly i must thank you for all the prompt responses & the gr8 noble you are carrying on .

1. Can i give a invitation letter stating that my parents / friends will take care of their staying expenses during the visit , as i have nt built my credit history as i m just 1 month in Toronto . So should i create the invitation letter from my side or any other PR friend will also help in getting TRV Visa .

2. So please advice if the invitation letter states about the self-expense letter & what all more documents would be needed from Canada & Wt all doc will be needed in India , while submitting the TRV Visa Application in India .

3. Kindly convey which all documents are needed in Original / Notarized from Canada so i have to Courier them or Scanned copied would be sufficient .

Please revert if more info needed (umesh.alhat @ gmail.com )

Thanks & Regards.
Umesh
Toronto ON
:( :( [flash=200,200][/flash]