+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important Inquiry for the visitor's visa application for my mother.

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Ah okay. IMM5707 is a bit different from IMM5645.

For your question:
Sign where it is necessary
Hello Bryanna

While applying for the TRV, on the online application, we are asked to submit a Travel History. Is there a separate form for this?

From my understanding, Travel History means declaring visa pages and stamps of various countries visited. Is it okay if I scan the passport pages which contains travel visas/stamps? Is this what they are referring to?

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hello Bryanna

While applying for the TRV, on the online application, we are asked to submit a Travel History. Is there a separate form for this?

From my understanding, Travel History means declaring visa pages and stamps of various countries visited. Is it okay if I scan the passport pages which contains travel visas/stamps? Is this what they are referring to?
This is because, applicants are also asked to separately submit their "passports" which is basically scanned copies of all the passport pages containing stamps, markings, visas etc. Since I already uploaded all the passport pages, what exactly is meant to be uploaded as Travel History?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Bryanna

There is a form for Travel History. If this form does not show up in your document checklist then you can prepare a document (Word/Excel) in a tabular format: Details of each visa + entry/exit dates for each visit + purpose of the visit (for the last 10 years).

You would also scan any valid visas and include it in the explanation + any old visas for visa-required countries (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, Japan, etc)

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
There is a form for Travel History. If this form does not show up in your document checklist then you can prepare a document (Word/Excel) in a tabular format: Details of each visa + entry/exit dates for each visit + purpose of the visit (for the last 10 years).

You would also scan any valid visas and include it in the explanation + any old visas for visa-required countries (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, Japan, etc)
Okay. I'll do just that. Thank you.

D_K_T

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Just want to share my timeline:
Applied for my uncle aunts TRV on : June 15
Started reviewing : July 3rd
Decision: approved today
Passport requested: July 6th

Was second attempt for my uncle aunt.
Previous application was submitted on April 11 and refusal MAy 18.

This was second attempt - Visa approved:)

Good luck to everyone.

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018

Hey @Bryanna

I sent in my application for the study permit a month ago. It was once rejected(around early May) but I rectified all the issues and submitted the correct documentations this time. I got a reply from the embassy in Abu Dhabi today. My application was refused. When I read the refusal letter to know what the reasons for the rejection are, I realized that the letter sent to me was for a Temporary Resident Visa application, not the study permit application. The letter didn't indicate anything related to study as it is in the previous one. I compared the format of the letter with my previous refusal letter and it's completely different. (My mother once applied for the TRV(Visitor's visa), it was refused and they sent in the refusal letter. so I know what the letter looks like).

The reasons for refusal stated today, was immigration status in country of residence, financial support and purpose of visit. I submitted ALL the required documents for the study permit application. I didn't apply for a visitor's visa. Why did the visa officer give me an information related to what I didn't apply for. I'm really confused. Do you think there is an error somewhere? Was my application not processed properly, has this ever happened before? do visa officers make mistakes?