+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Implied status -expiration date

Renata001

Aug 5, 2023
I am applying for OINP and one field asks about the IRCC expiration date. I am in implied status and applied for PGWP so I am still waiting for the decision. I also have a valid student permit that expires in 2024. I tried to enter the expiration date of my student permit as the expiration date of my IRCC but the system doesn’t allow me to enter future dates. I am wondering if the expiration date of my IRCC is the date I applied for PGWP. If not, where can I find the expiration date of my IRCC if i am in implied status? thanks!

USalma

Sep 21, 2023
I am applying for OINP and one field asks about the IRCC expiration date. I am in implied status and applied for PGWP so I am still waiting for the decision. I also have a valid student permit that expires in 2024. I tried to enter the expiration date of my student permit as the expiration date of my IRCC but the system doesn’t allow me to enter future dates. I am wondering if the expiration date of my IRCC is the date I applied for PGWP. If not, where can I find the expiration date of my IRCC if i am in implied status? thanks!
@Renata001 I am in the same situation as yours. What did you do for your application?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
@Renata001 and @USalma
I dont understand what you are asking? The expiration date on your IRCC............IRCC is not a something that you have. You must to be clear on what they are asking your for and I'm certain they are not asking you for any 'IRCC expiration date'.